Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

Clay

Adventurer
Thanks! I find I enjoy watching trucks drive and listening to the sounds of engines, brakes and the ground being crushed most of all. I tend to mute other videos that have music or a lot of chatter. For my next video, I may include the humans to an extent, however :LOL: My trail partner had cooked up an amazing meal, wish I had gotten pics of that!

I agree. I've started making my videos in the same way, but my son gets mad at me if I don't have any music or talking at all.

Patrollife

Explorer
I had some custom brush guards made up to connect with an ARB front bumper on my 2011 FJC NSSE. The bar work came out exactly as I had hoped, if not better. My biggest concern before putting the guards on was how far the bars would stick out. I’ve seen photos of FJs with brush guards and the bars are either too wide, causing them to protrude too far out, or too thin, making them look fragile.

These guards hug the snorkel perfectly and the width of the bars match the ARB sliders just right. The inside of the guards have a sponge to protect against any panel damage should the hit be strong enough to push the guards in. Really happy with this work.

85847284130c1eed3796d439d94c5920.jpg
eeb1cb23ef3b6bec0ab091a317ae1e5c.jpg
7ec7279e89c91734a385a2cbe7e175d8.jpg
04cc84508e8980ed95c913c4554c5665.jpg
32cb8a66b66864c4c4628fdcde461ddd.jpg
a0c9c62926e2ad5645c3ef3427f173df.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
86 first gen project I picked up for upholstery kits and prototype soft top/ popup camper shell.

If you can produce a decent soft top for under $750 ish, they would fly out the door of your business! I just bought an ‘89 and I’d sure like one!

The Artisan

Adventurer
If you can produce a decent soft top for under $750 ish, they would fly out the door of your business! I just bought an ‘89 and I’d sure like one!
Will be working on it in the coming months.
Full perimeter cage top is setup like a jeep. Then you have the camper add on option.
Remove soft sides and screw in my frp composite panels. Bolt on top that pops up like a fw campers. The fold back wall is frp so the door is 6.2 tall. The tailgate drops and you enter. Awning over the entrance.
Kevin

Last edited:

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
Will be working on it in the coming months.
Full perimeter cage top is setup like a jeep. Then you have the camper add on option.
Remove soft sides and screw in my frp composite panels. Bolt on top that pops up like a fw campers. The fold back wall is frp so the door is 6.2 tall. The tailgate drops and you enter. Awning over the entrance.
Kevin

Will you be able to do a non pop-up option to compete with Soft Topper or Can-Back styles? The pop-up sounds cool, but there is a big (relatively) market for conventional soft tops too.

The Artisan

Adventurer
Will you be able to do a non pop-up option to compete with Soft Topper or Can-Back styles? The pop-up sounds cool, but there is a big (relatively) market for conventional soft tops too.
Yes it will it be an add on product that mounts to the soft top frame, once all the soft side and soft top is removed.
Kevin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles