Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

teotwaki

Excelsior!
Nice . Congrats

Thanks! I really wanted the factory locker but not KDSS. I couldn't find a new TRD Off Road without KDSS but the so-called Premiums mostly came without KDSS but always have the locker, terrain select and crawl control.. It was just a matter of finding a Premium that was not loaded down with useless dealer-add-ons and could be sold for less than sticker.

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Thanks! I really wanted the factory locker but not KDSS. I couldn't find a new TRD Off Road without KDSS but the so-called Premiums mostly came without KDSS but always have the locker, terrain select and crawl control.. It was just a matter of finding a Premium that was not loaded down with useless dealer-add-ons and could be sold for less than sticker.

Jim, what did you do with the 2005? How many miles did it have when you were done with it?
Also, why RadFlo and not OME or ToyoTech or the others?

teotwaki

Excelsior!
Jim, what did you do with the 2005? How many miles did it have when you were done with it?
Also, why RadFlo and not OME or ToyoTech or the others?

My trusty 2005 sold on Saturday to a private party for 53% more than what CarMax offered. Those boneheads had no clue about operating a 4x4 and told me mine "needed service". Dopes.

239,153 miles without replacing much of anything. Right front spindle and bearings was the biggest item beyond normal service.

RadFlo suspension was custom tuned for the 4Runner by a company called Overland Warehouse and are completely rebuild-able. I used them for many trouble free years and pulled them off of the 2005 and had them rebuilt by RadFlo over in Fountain Valley. They provided a great ride both on and off road, are really beefy and offer longer travel and higher load capability.

I just need to clean up the shock boots and reinstall all of it this weekend.

IMG_5596-1.JPG

phsycle

Adventurer
In with the new TRD Off Road Premium!
IMG_5590-1.JPG

I'm getting geared up to install the sliders, roof rack, Radflo suspension and more.

Very nice! How does it tow compared to your 05? Any difference in the ride? I do love those Premium seats. So much more plush and comfortable than my Tacoma.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles