Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

Landbruiser69

DIVING IN...

Hey guys, figured I have read through enough... Lots of great info on this forum!! Figured I'd take the time to introduce myself... Some of you may recognize my forum name (Landbruiser69) from Ih8mud.com. I was pretty active there years ago... So, my name is Nick, I have a wife named Lydia, a 2 1/2 year old son and a little girl on the way... We all love to go to remote areas to camp and explore!!! Ive been into exploring and the automotive scene since i was like 12 and into Toyota's mostly LandCruisers since about 1996. Current rig include this 2013 Limited 4Runner, a 1969 FJ40, a 1988 FJ62, and a 2010 Limited Sequoia. I own a 4x4 / Overland / off-road.... -Whatever you want to call it- ... Shop. "BACKWOODS OVERLAND". We build up adventure rigs, design and produce drawer systems, and perform various mods and installs as well as sell parts. We are a dealer for most off-road related parts companies out there. (Frontrunner, ARB, Rigid, Baja Designs, Lightforce, Etc....) For more info on that PM me. Any way, this is my 4 runner, I will be doing a build thread on it when I get some time, I have documented the entire process... The off-road community has been great to me. I have met so many great friends being around this stuff...especially the LandCruiser scene...Really looking forward to meeting new friends!! So, here she is... hope you enjoy these couple photos...

Attachments

• IMG_6661.jpg
    IMG_6661.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_6656.jpg
    IMG_6656.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_6657.jpg
    IMG_6657.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_6660.jpg
    IMG_6660.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_6655.jpg
    IMG_6655.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_6654.jpg
    IMG_6654.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_6658.jpg
    IMG_6658.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_6662.jpg
    IMG_6662.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_6659.jpg
    IMG_6659.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 68

rickashay

Explorer
Hey guys, figured I have read through enough... Lots of great info on this forum!! Figured I'd take the time to introduce myself... Some of you may recognize my forum name (Landbruiser69) from Ih8mud.com. I was pretty active there years ago... So, my name is Nick, I have a wife named Lydia, a 2 1/2 year old son and a little girl on the way... We all love to go to remote areas to camp and explore!!! Ive been into exploring and the automotive scene since i was like 12 and into Toyota's mostly LandCruisers since about 1996. Current rig include this 2013 Limited 4Runner, a 1969 FJ40, a 1988 FJ62, and a 2010 Limited Sequoia. I own a 4x4 / Overland / off-road.... -Whatever you want to call it- ... Shop. "BACKWOODS OVERLAND". We build up adventure rigs, design and produce drawer systems, and perform various mods and installs as well as sell parts. We are a dealer for most off-road related parts companies out there. (Frontrunner, ARB, Rigid, Baja Designs, Lightforce, Etc....) For more info on that PM me. Any way, this is my 4 runner, I will be doing a build thread on it when I get some time, I have documented the entire process... The off-road community has been great to me. I have met so many great friends being around this stuff...especially the LandCruiser scene...Really looking forward to meeting new friends!! So, here she is... hope you enjoy these couple photos...

Welcome to Expo Nick! Super nice 4Runner... you can see the experience and though that has gone into its creation. Cool headlight bulbs too.

theBullfrog125

Adventurer

Those look like Panamera shrouds with LED accents in the shroud holes. Using those same shrouds in my retrofit :D

XPEDBC

Adventurer
DSC07488_zpsakijxivy.jpg

kakadulogo_zpsrxmbqowc.jpg

DSC07068_zpsludxinhj.jpg

osoyoostrailer_zpskudos1kw.jpg

DSC07430_zpskiej7vam.jpg

FJOE

Regular Dude
Yeah '95 DX with the 5VZ. I bought it in the states, and brought it over with me. There is not a snorkel for the T100's, but the one for the first gen Tacomas work. Contact Cruiser Outfitters. They will hook you up! They have a custom stencil that is included.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles