Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

Sunpilot

Observer
My 2007 expedition build in progress

I just want to share a few pics of my 2007 4Runner. I am currently in the middle of my expedition build. Finished the lift and just finished making my front bumper. Now, I'm designing and getting ready to do my rear bumper. Can't wait to get it done and head out on the back roads and trails.
This is the way I bought it

After the lift

After installing new wheels and BFG tires, and getting ready to make a front bumper

Finished front bumper, still have to wire the winch and install the syn cable

http://www.toyota-4runner.org/4th-gen-t4rs/227470-sunpilots-4runner-official-build-thread.html

Drewsifer

Observer
Easy weekend.
_DSC016fixed9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0972.jpg

IMG_1054.jpg

SSO bumpers, Gobi rack, 3" OME lift, Engo winch, full RCI Skids, JBA UArms, Skybox 16.

Attachments

• IMG_1191.jpg
    IMG_1191.jpg
    548.8 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_1196.jpg
    IMG_1196.jpg
    584.3 KB · Views: 58

vonguido

Adventurer
Just picked up this beauty over the weekend. 2005 4Runner Limited, V8, 74,000miles, one owner. This is my first Toyota and I'm loving it so far. I have lots of plans/ideas for her.
fullsizeoutput_9b7.jpegfullsizeoutput_9ed.jpg

Last edited:

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
My new (I've had it 3 days) '96 4Runner. 3.4 auto with e-locker. It started out this morning bone stock, and this afternoon has had a 3" lift installed and some 33" Procomp MTs on newer Taco wheels thrown at it.

image.jpg1_zpsjcpcusyg.jpg

duckhunter71

Adventurer
Had to make a run up above the lake around lunch time today. Took the back way on my return trip and snapped a pick of my money pit. Here's my 2000 4Runner that I've been slowly improving.

IMG_1916.jpg

djm68

Observer
New to me 2012 Taco TRD Off-Road

Look what followed me home!

I've been hunting for a deal on a used Taco for sometime. Found a deal on a '12 TRD OR AC with less than 3,000 miles on the clock! It was in Seattle Wa and I live in Santa Barbara, so quick flight up to Seattle and road tripping back down! I used to live in Portland OR and I am a native of the SF Bay area, so lots of friends to see and couches to surf on the way back down!

My goal is to keep things fairly simple at first -- some sort of a topper (soft or hard, not sure yet) and build her out to be a lightweight camping/adventure rig. Mojave is high on my list as are Pismo, Joshua Tree, and since I live right next to the Los Padres National Forest, that is an obvious destination as well. An extended trip to Baja is my ultimate goal. Gotta work up to that.

Cheers,
DJM

d1772355e5c941fbafce213c0186f509.jpg
e4918ec6e0294843ad3080c2928b8457 (1).jpg

Lazzer

Better late than never, here's my TRD Sport DCLB. Got big plans for it!
PBy2zL0.jpg

2BA1XAL.jpg
Tggc1RR.jpg

Sorry for the absolutely massive pictures. Shot them with the girlfriend's camera and they are huge. I'm not so good at little tech stuff.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles