Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

Drewsifer

Observer
The first picture is a ditch light bracket on a 4th Gen 4Runner. I met the owner in Buena-Vista a few months back and he was a really cool cat. Never did get his name though.
DSC_0191.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Summitbeerowl

Adventurer
9A504683-6E67-49AF-951B-AE4948455E80.jpg
First time posting. Here's my 93
After having the truck for 20 years I'm ready to start building it up. Just putting a list together of all the stuff I "need". It's great to see everything everyone has done. I'm getting a lot of great ideas.26E1C860-5F47-41A6-881B-01E125F9D858.jpg

Last edited:

Summitbeerowl

Adventurer
Thanks! I just started a build thread so I can't wait for all the suggestions. I'm excited to get this project started and can't wait to start ordering stuff. Thinking of maybe starting with the Ray 10 wheels from Stealth in gunmetal. But still trying to make sure of the size I need.

Marine

Adventurer
Beer owl I noticed you are from North Dakota. Spent lost of time out there, beautiful country. I have family in New England area, just south of Dickinson. Miss that place, welcome aboard

Summitbeerowl

Adventurer
Beer owl I noticed you are from North Dakota. Spent lost of time out there, beautiful country. I have family in New England area, just south of Dickinson. Miss that place, welcome aboard

Thanks Marine. I'm really enjoying the site. So much to learn. You definitely need 4 wheel drive right now up here. Looks like most of the state is still shut down due to the blizzard. The Interstates are closed from Dickinson all the way east and from North to south on the east side of the state.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94