Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

Patrollife

Explorer
I forget but you can look it up on Automotive touch up I think. It's the OEM Toyota QuickSand Color from the new TRD Pros

Cool, thanks. I'm painting my Patrol this color and wanted to compare the color code I selected versus the one on your Taco. Always been a fan of the quicksand/camel color.

NetDep

Adventurer
2016-10-02-PHOTO-00000578.jpg

Clearly, Tacoma gets the girls!! 👍💋👍

EasyStreet

FJ over the last couple of years.

Here are several shots of my 2007 FJ doing its thing over the last couple of years. Great truck but with my growing family (1 kid and 2 60lb dogs, possibly another kid in the future) I'm looking to build a capable, friendly, expedition trailer.

Last edited:

buck208

Observer
4Runner

New to the forum but not Toyotas. Here is my 2013 Trail out at Uwharrie, NC. I believe this was the second or third day I had her.

2013 Uwharrie .jpg

toyotech

Expedition Leader
1c9e3151f1a81c4866e483624bfad5e1.jpg

Low Range Off Road caught this sweet shot of my truck at pismo ultimate Yota jamboree last month.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pyrate

Rollin' along
Here are several shots of my 2007 FJ doing its thing over the last couple of years. Great truck but with my growing family (1 kid and 2 60lb dogs, possibly another kid in the future) I'm looking to build a capable, friendly, expedition trailer.

When I was first scrolling through these pics my first glance was "What on earth does he have strapped to the roof in that loooooooong cylinder?"

EasyStreet

When I was first scrolling through these pics my first glance was "What on earth does he have strapped to the roof in that loooooooong cylinder?"
^ It just happened to me too!

Everyone is rocking RTTs. Thats my RTMB (Roof Top Mega Bazooka)! Cause I have to be different...

Seriously though. That is water pipeline out by Homestake Reservoir in CO. One of my favorite places. That pipe supplies Colorado Springs and Aurora with water.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles