Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

Scott Brady

Founder
@#6252 for some reason my images are getting deleted by the moderator. I uploaded multiple pictures #6252 and now only one shows up(although everyone else is able to post multiple pictures). I created a new thread under "ForumExploration -- AdventureExpedition -- Overland Adventure Planning---North America" 1 week ago and it still does not show up(it said at that time this needs to be reviewed). I'm not sure what this forum is all about...

They were not deleted by a moderator, the file size was just too big and the system rejected them. Upload images smaller then 1 mb in the future please. . .

BlindWilly

TXpedition
2013 FJ Cruiser

Howdy,
Had my FJ for a little over 2 years now and I've put a few mods on it. Still working on others :)
Since Stock I've added Nitto Trailgrapplers, Rock Sliders, Beefier Lower Links and armor, a snorkel, winch mount/winch and a lightbar that's getting wired up soon.
I just bought some skid plates that need to be installed, and some extra USB ports that need to be wired up also.
I'm mainly building it up for overlanding with a little extra protection so that I can there and back safely.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1438488282801.jpg
    FB_IMG_1438488282801.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 73
  • 20150825_153841 (Large).jpg
    20150825_153841 (Large).jpg
    350.1 KB · Views: 66
  • BlackGap.jpg
    BlackGap.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 70
  • FB_IMG_1438488272275.jpg
    FB_IMG_1438488272275.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 71

SWITAWI

Doesn't Get Out Enough
Howdy,
Had my FJ for a little over 2 years now and I've put a few mods on it. Still working on others :)
Since Stock I've added Nitto Trailgrapplers, Rock Sliders, Beefier Lower Links and armor, a snorkel, winch mount/winch and a lightbar that's getting wired up soon.
I just bought some skid plates that need to be installed, and some extra USB ports that need to be wired up also.
I'm mainly building it up for overlanding with a little extra protection so that I can there and back safely.

Lookin' good, Willy! Love that winch mount. :beer:

City_Rider

Adventurer
YO
IMG_0082_zpsoknwjmur.jpg

fattirerider

Sold my 4runner and T100 to in my opinion get the best of both worlds. Room for 5 and the bed to throw in mountain bikes. V8 is a nice upgrade too!

Since I bought it this spring I added Fox 2.0 shocks set at roughly 2" in the front, previous owner had a 1" block in the rear, SCS rims and 285 Bfgs. A fair amount of trimming in the front wheel wells.

camodog

Adventurer
I do not think I have posted anything here yet, but here is a quick shot of my all stock 4runner
4runner.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    516.3 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

shauniscndn

Adventurer
IMG_0712.jpg Bought new 265/75r16 mt atturo tires... Bfg tread pattern knock off but looks waaay better & got a great deal on them. Leave it on this size for a bit until
I can save up for a lift and these tires are worn out a bit.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles