Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

How are you liking them? I think my next ones are gonna be the ST Maxx. I've got the STT right now.

I really like them a lot.
They are quiet on the highway and hook up great off road.
I had them in Moab and they felt fantastic. Flexed great when aired down.

Before I had the goodyear wrangler mtrs with Kevlar sidewalls and I hated them.

Look up the puncture test on YouTube for the st maxx pretty impressive.

dlichterman

Explorer
I really like them a lot.
They are quiet on the highway and hook up great off road.
I had them in Moab and they felt fantastic. Flexed great when aired down.

Before I had the goodyear wrangler mtrs with Kevlar sidewalls and I hated them.

Look up the puncture test on YouTube for the st maxx pretty impressive.

Yeah they have the same sidewall and carcass as the discoverer stt that I've got on my truck right now. Just waiting for these to completely wear out and I think I will give the st maxx a try - looking for something that's a bit better on the road because I tend to do a lot of driving to locations before having to wheel, or I have my dual sport. Thanks for the review....I haven't heard anything bad about these tires so I think I'm pretty set on it.

Dr. Cornwallis

Adventurer
Not mine but...................
Cant believe nobody has posted this up yet:Wow1:
View attachment 310630

Happy Wednesday everybody

The 16's are growing on me. Where did that pic come from? Wonder what kind of bumper that is. The 16's have only been out for what seems like a couple weeks, can't believe someone already has a bumper for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr. Cornwallis

Adventurer
I keep thinking about adding one of those TOYOTA decals to the back of my truck but I don't think it looks appropriate on a second gen because they never came with it. When I get money to blow I may add the TRD pro grill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kymcmahon5

Observer
I'm trying to decide a tire size for my auto 22re. Stock height and stock gearing. Most likely going to be bfg at ko2 and can't decide to do the 31s or the 32s. Daily driver and weekend exploration rig.

77BB1443-6A75-4AED-855E-47DFC65CA36B_zpsm3mjt8gl.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior