Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

bkg

Explorer
technically, it's not on a road... technically...

About 4K# of fieldstone. Trailer was not happy. Truck didn't care.

WP_20150425_14_58_05_Pro.jpgWP_20150425_14_58_34_Pro.jpg

theBullfrog125

Adventurer
Monte I'm always impressed that you don't just upgrade and modify your rig for the purpose of looks or interest; you take that rig out and use it to its full potential: the journey, exploration and adventure is the purpose! It's inspirational.
:bowdown:

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
Monte I'm always impressed that you don't just upgrade and modify your rig for the purpose of looks or interest; you take that rig out and use it to its full potential: the journey, exploration and adventure is the purpose! It's inspirational.
:bowdown:

Thanks buddy!

I gave up on good looks on the POS After i flopped it 3 years ago :p haha Now i just use and abuse it. It seems i spend almost more time fixing **** i break then wheeling it now though sadly..But man. SOOOO worth it! Its be a huge adventure all on its own :) Good ole Frankenstein

xwazmtb

Lost and Found at the same time.

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
I remember reading your SOS trip report a couple weeks ago and I just have to say its probably on of if not the best trip reports I've read in a long time.

Hey thanks man! I appreciate that. Took a lot of work to write and I really enjoy hearing about people reading it and enjoying it themselves. Means a lot!

I'll be doing another one in the next few months of the photos i posted above. Not QUIET as dramatic as the SOS...sorta..but still great.

I like the new bed rack 100x better. Long travel looks fun, too.

Thanks! I really enjoy it actually. Makes offroading SOOO much better. I still would like to redo the sliding mechanism to allow it to lift up and down just a bit easier.

Long travel..is...way too much fun haha :D

utroda

Observer
Dad snapped a quick pic when we got back from hunting season, not the best quality but thought it looked cool with the rack in the back.

KAhHbhc.jpg

Bob Freda

Adventurer
My "new to me" Tacoma. Has a brand new replacement frame from Toyota so I know it will last many more years. I've already put on a 3" lift and 33" BFG KO2s and had some bed racks built for it. My primary expedition rig is a 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee but it has 200K on it !
image.jpg
image.jpg

I have been trying to make my equipment work on either vehicle , the RTT can go on both and I've added outlets and mounts for the IPad and ARB fridge.
image.jpg

I am amazed at the vast variety of aftermarket equipment available for Tacomas, compared to the WK Jeep !

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
where are these taken! I want to go to Wyoming so BAD! I am even moving to the PNW so that I will be closer to explore!

These are actually BC canada. The whole PNW is just awesome though, you won't be disappointed with any of it really.

freeze

Adventurer
A little Toyota epic for Friday!

The Gear Shop 6 POT Big Brake Kit for Tacoma/FJ Cruiser/4Runner :D Coming soon.. 80 Series LC!

FullSizeRender.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles