Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
Being We're serious Fishing Addicts, That's usually what we look for in our travels. What area would that be?

Ahh lots of that to go around. That is in the southern beartooth mountains right on the border of wy and mt. It's in the krandal area or dead Indian. By Cooke city mt. Lots of trails there.

mouse007

Explorer
2014 - Labor Day Wheeling Trip.

Here are a few pictures of my labor day wheeling trip. We wheeled a few spots in Ocala, Florida.

ocalatrip2014-4.jpg

taco51.jpg

taco50.jpg

taco47.jpg

ocalatrip2014.jpg

taco49.jpg

taco48.jpg

taco46.jpg

Last edited:

mouse007

Explorer
Couple pics from today. New to me 4runner, and a buddy's Tacoma
7u3yga7e.jpg
enu2eges.jpg
ruta8ada.jpg

NICE...!!! My buddy Bryan has the same year. Things a monster, he also wheels it like an animal. Where is that, I've seen several pictures of that location....? looks nice an dry, some pictures I've seen the water is up to the edge of that tube/cylinder.

02pathfinder

Observer
NICE...!!! My buddy Bryan has the same year. Things a monster, he also wheels it like an animal. Where is that, I've seen several pictures of that location....? looks nice an dry, some pictures I've seen the water is up to the edge of that tube/cylinder.

It's at badlands offroad park in Attica Indiana. For being a completely stock 4runner with crappy tires, and even the running boards still on, it did great!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

freeze

Adventurer
A little update to the Tacoma recently! 6 POT to stop all the weight.

15174895335_336ce962c0_c.jpg

We've got a bit of a backlog of videos.. here are a few to share. :D

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles