Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

Redsky1085

I gotta ask. How's the signal and SWR reading? I'd imagine you have a great ground plane up there from the roof rack.

To be honest I haven't tuned the cb yet. I've been doing a lot of night wheeling trips and found that the HIDs that I installed put out a RF that is picked up by the CB, so I've been using my handheld radio.

Right now I'm just trying to button up the front suspension. And fix the CAM stops that bent over during alignment last week. Along with that I'm going to be doing some fender clearance since I have now have 295/75/16.

Benc

Explorer
Here's a few pics from our outing today. Just played around on the first part of fordyce trail.
e8edurev.jpg
y8yde5u5.jpg
neheruvy.jpg
vupu2yjy.jpg
u7eqe4y7.jpg
uvymevet.jpg
e7ade6es.jpg
5umyzeze.jpg
huhenyja.jpg
amyde9yj.jpg
vu6yta8a.jpg
bagumu8y.jpg
y2ypapev.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rickashay

Explorer
Awesome wheeling pics Benc! Is there a build thread for that Tundra? Looks like he's running 35's. I want to see MOAR. :Wow1:

Benc

Explorer
Awesome wheeling pics Benc! Is there a build thread for that Tundra? Looks like he's running 35's. I want to see MOAR. :Wow1:
Sorry, no build thread. He does have 35s that was his first time out with them. I tubed the front last week and didn't have to cut any out of the rear
a4yhepar.jpg
ybupu9aj.jpg
denure9a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hutch434

Observer
Mountain Garage 2013 4Runner Trail Edition.jpg

2013 4Runner Trail Edition Build I did a few months ago. 285/70R17 Duratracs, Toytec/Bilstein 5100 Adjustable 3" Suspension.

rickashay

Explorer
Sorry, no build thread. He does have 35s that was his first time out with them. I tubed the front last week and didn't have to cut any out of the rear

Wow that's a series tub job. Looks like you kept his lift height pretty low though, 2.5"? Love that bed chop for the rear bumper too. Damnit, I don't need any more bad ideas, my 80 is enough!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles