Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

beavis0076

haha thanks Crom.
im sure you have seen me post the pics hundreds of times on TW, ,,
ive lurked over here, but decided to join today. :)

j-blickphoto

2011 4Runner TE

This is my first post. I love this sight.....extremely professional. Here is my 2011 4Runner TE that's still a work in progress.

1394120_320811911393840_1204740336_n.jpg1380701_317357815072583_208183296_n.jpgSept 2013 NC-8.jpgSept 2013 NC-4.jpgOCT 2013-8.JPGOCT 27 2013-2.JPG64237_326448864163478_472456539_n.jpg

yedi

Observer
Dude you need a build thread stat!! Love your 4runner

Agreed. Fantastic truck.

Pilgrim81, is there an English version of your blog? I looked, but didn't see one. Maybe I just missed it. Looks like you've been to some really interesting places. I'd love to get to the Caucasus some day, specifically climbing Elbrus, but we'll see.

Here are a couple of Beau, my old pig:

Packing Up.jpg
My favorite view. It means we're heading somewhere for the weekend.

Quinault River.jpg
Along the Quinault River, in Olympic National Park.

Redwoods.jpg
Setting up camp under Redwoods in California.

beavis0076

Agreed. Fantastic truck.

Pilgrim81, is there an English version of your blog? I looked, but didn't see one. Maybe I just missed it. Looks like you've been to some really interesting places. I'd love to get to the Caucasus some day, specifically climbing Elbrus, but we'll see.

Here are a couple of Beau, my old pig:

View attachment 195093
My favorite view. It means we're heading somewhere for the weekend.

View attachment 195094
Along the Quinault River, in Olympic National Park.

View attachment 195095
Setting up camp under Redwoods in California.

Nice rig man! Ive got almost the same one. :)
can you tell me a little about your internal shell RTT support in your sig? Im running a snugtop rebel not designed for that, but looking at options.

yedi

Observer
yes, but I didn't wrote there for a while
http://nikitin-paul.blogspot.com/

there was no comments so I wasn't sure if it was interesting for someone :)

will try to update it during long winter evenings :)

Haha, that would be awesome. Thanks!

beavis0076, it's basically a modular, removable frame built from rectangular steel. It's got four vertical supports that bolt into the existing D-rings and bed bolts so you don't have to drill the bed (and you can put it together without removing the shell). The vertical supports hold up a rectangle of steel that has four independent pads that support the shell directly under the areas where the bars for the tent sit. There's nothing attached to the shell, so it can flex independently when moving, but when stopped and weight is placed on the tent, some of the weight is transferred down to the frame. I've got pictures and a better description of the frame and bars in this thread here (check out posts #4 and #8). Let me know if you want pictures of anything that's not there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz