Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
Here's mine.
IFSflex-1.jpg

Don't go lookin at my license plate and stealing my identity!!! :shakin:
Sunflower046.jpg

Utah07278.jpg

Utah07243.jpg

StumpXJ

SE Expedition Society
Ok, I will play.

Here is my money pit.

This is what it started out as.

StockTaco.jpg

This is where it currently is.

SS100139.jpg

SS100136.jpg

Playing in the sand pits, also the beggining stages of my front bumper build.

SS100063-1.jpg

SS100064-1.jpg

SS100068.jpg

SS100067.jpg

Playing at an offroad park near Nurbergring, Germany.

DSC00734Medium.jpg

DSC00722Medium.jpg

neliconcept

Spirit Overland
very nice stump, wow at the switch bezel up top, lights i assume or some other things?

lovin all of em guys.

btw stump, what type of mattress pad are you using for the platform? comfortable at all? I need to shop around for mine as my pad sucks.

StumpXJ

SE Expedition Society
Nelion, yeah the switches from left to right are: Fridge, Front rack lights, Rear rack lights, front bumper lights (not on yet, just finished the bumper last week), Water pump (for my hotwater shower system), video monitor power, and lastly is for the power to my front and rear cameras. I had the switches mounted under the radio, but installed a DIN sized DVD player there, so I had to move it up on the dash.

The mattress pad... well, thats a good one. When I completed my camper bed, the wife said (in that wife voice) "if I am going to sleep back there, it better be comfortable". So SHE suggested we get a queen size 4" Serta Memory Foam mattress, and I didnt complain!

It is a little pricey, but it is rediculously comfortable. I highly recommend one!

Thanks, James

PS, I just notice you are from SC? I am from Charleston, lived there for 26 years before we came to Germany!

neliconcept

Spirit Overland
stumptaco said:
Nelion, yeah the switches from left to right are: Fridge, Front rack lights, Rear rack lights, front bumper lights (not on yet, just finished the bumper last week), Water pump (for my hotwater shower system), video monitor power, and lastly is for the power to my front and rear cameras. I had the switches mounted under the radio, but installed a DIN sized DVD player there, so I had to move it up on the dash.

The mattress pad... well, thats a good one. When I completed my camper bed, the wife said (in that wife voice) "if I am going to sleep back there, it better be comfortable". So SHE suggested we get a queen size 4" Serta Memory Foam mattress, and I didnt complain!

It is a little pricey, but it is rediculously comfortable. I highly recommend one!

Thanks, James

PS, I just notice you are from SC? I am from Charleston, lived there for 26 years before we came to Germany!

yeah i moved to CO for school but always will love the mild temperatures of SC. Charleston is very beautiful

i think im gonna check out ebay for a mattress pad, i saw some doubles for less then a 100.

4runnerteq

Explorer
I wanna play too!!!
Here she is when we brought her home.
HPIM0140.jpg

Had to do a little work.
Mar04_16.jpg

HPIM0137.jpg

Had a good helper
HPIM0133.jpg

Here we are now.The EMU for OME front & rear shocks & rear coils\
Sep08_68.jpg

First journey after rebuild.
IMG024.jpg

Gonna start working on rear storage soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles