Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

uscg2008

Explorer
Thanks guys for the compliments, here are some more pics from this last weekend at the Pismo Jamboree.
100_1241.jpg

100_1339.jpg

so much superwhite goodness

eblau

Adventurer
I love these 4000's. The mounts are the best part as they use a ball and socket style system as opposed to the cheaper 500's and FF's. Only drawback is I had to re-drill my ARB to fit them because the cases are so deep but the 3rd gen and Taco ARB's seem to have more height and depth. I have 4.56 right now but have a set of 4.88's with a Detroit Trutrac ready to go. Just need some free time.

Hey eblau- How're you liking those Hella's? I've been back and forth looking at all of the Hella options and I think I'm more confused than when I started. I did like the 4000 and 5000 series though.

What gears are you running with your tires? I'm about to have 4.88's from a 4Runner like yours installed front/rear next month. Unfortunately, I have zero extra money right now for a locker of any kind. Kinda sucks.

Area52

Adventurer
Where'd you get your bed rack? Or did you make it yourself?
very cool,

I had a fabricator in Las Cruces build it to my specification.

It was a work in progress.

After having it fabbed, I later returned to have Rotopax mounts installed and had the hi-lift remounted from the side to the rear.

The only other mod I may make is adding one more cross bar for added support for the spare tire.

Jim

http://anbcustomfabrication.com

Area52

Adventurer
Thanks,

I have my sliders painted and ready to install once I have time.

Then a plate bumper and winch.

All Pro's bumper isn't in production yet, but that's the one I want.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior