Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

DallasJKU

Adventurer
It worked on the Bilstein TRD Pro suspension in the 2018 and back TRD Pro's. You might want to go search over on www.toyota-4runner.org, I am sure it has been covered. If nothing else you'll likely be able to change out coils.
I’m headed to Moab next week. I built my entire Rubicon for this trip. I’m going to see what this thing is capable of and then decide what is needed. This is a complete 180 from what I have driven for the last decade. My money in the beginning will go to dark, dark tint. Puppy proofing. Lockerdown console vault. Prinsu rack. Maybe sliders.

Tex68w

Beach Bum
Hahah, crazy you built it all up and then dumped it right before the trip. The Prinsu is a great looking rack but there are far better options out there, I ran one on my TRD Pro so I know. I'd recommend you consider another rack.

DallasJKU

Adventurer
Hahah, crazy you built it all up and then dumped it right before the trip. The Prinsu is a great looking rack but there are far better options out there, I ran one on my TRD Pro so I know. I'd recommend you consider another rack.
Yeah that death wobble is pretty sketchy and at 80+ mph next to an 18 wheeler could be deadly. I lost my ass again on the trade, but I didn’t have the time, money or patience to track it down. What other half racks would you suggest? I would research better but my computer is getting fixed.

Tex68w

Beach Bum
Yeah that death wobble is pretty sketchy and at 80+ mph next to an 18 wheeler could be deadly. I lost my ass again on the trade, but I didn’t have the time, money or patience to track it down. What other half racks would you suggest? I would research better but my computer is getting fixed.
I understand the death wobble. I was a big Jeep guy up until 2012-ish when our new 2012 JKU Rubicon had to be bought back under lemon law, that was the last time I gave Jeep any money. Rhino, FrontRunner, Eezi Awn, Victory, SSO, LFD Off-Road, just to name a few.

DallasJKU

Adventurer
I understand the death wobble. I was a big Jeep guy up until 2012-ish when our new 2012 JKU Rubicon had to be bought back under lemon law, that was the last time I gave Jeep any money. Rhino, FrontRunner, Eezi Awn, Victory, SSO, LFD Off-Road, just to name a few.
At the very least I’m removing the FJ rack. I removed it from my 2010 FJ and will remove it from the 4R.

Teamoatmealpie

Observer
Yeah I like the LFD 3/4 or the Prinsu. LFD is cheaper, but heavier.
I miss my jeep but glad we went with the 4Runner last time around.

Another option to consider is the K9 rack, various lengths, all aluminum, T-slots so can bolt anything to it, plus lot accessories. The rack is one piece minus the feet and rail, which is a bonus as it doesn't allow it to shift or loosen up.

I run the full length rack, no drilling into the roof, and its held up to a 250 lbs roof top tent plus gear for thousands of off road miles, Moab, Ouray, plus OR, ID, WA, NV, CA. with out a whimper.

Distributor is out of Utah and usually has stock on hand.