Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

Frazeur1

So many nice rigs, but even nicer are the beautiful pics of the places you all are taking them to! Thanks for sharing them!

busmup808

Newish to group. My 19 Limited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is that the stock rims? Very nice. Looking to buy a 2019 Limited or TRD PRO for my wife. She doesn’t like me touching her truck, so if I get her the PRO it will be a good set up for her

REDROVER

Explorer
Yes stock suspension definitely handling the bumper,
But what a flimsy bumper, it shakes like magnitude 10 earthquake,
ARB messed up on this bumper.

I’ll be putting one size larger tires and that will look better and perform better.

Desert is blooming,
You can drive 20 miles and it’s all flowers left and right

toyotech

Expedition Leader
What rack system is that please

It’s my own design that I make and sell in batches. Currently have 3-4 kits left for preorder. I released it. More can be found on my FB Page under- off-road custom design

Z3iK5

Is that the stock rims? Very nice. Looking to buy a 2019 Limited or TRD PRO for my wife. She doesn’t like me touching her truck, so if I get her the PRO it will be a good set up for her

No they are Vorsteiner VenomRex 602. Honestly It was between this and a PRO chose this for the creature comforts. Since I will spend 90% of the time on highway.

jls4

Picked up this 2006 4Runner in October. Sr5, 120k miles, v6, 3rd row, black. This is it after a wash following a trip to Shoe Creek in central Virginia.

Tinted windows, rear diff breather, 265/65/17 Cooper Discoverer at3, debadged, blacked out chrome minus the door handles, and recently the Daystar lift/leveling kit.

Pleased with how it sits and rides. In a year or so it'll get some new suspension. Waiting on my RTT to arrive. Wife and daughters are stoked to go camping in that.