Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

Exploring Apex Mtn (outside of Penticton BC) last weekend.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
We just got our tundra too! Itll be a big change from our 4runner.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
The power on tap is intoxicating. I came from an Xterra (which was great) and I still chuckle when it's time to pass someone going up a long grade.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Front: Bilstein 5100 adjustable shocks with OME 880 coils
Rear: Old Man Emu 60073 soft valved shocks with OME 906 coils

I believe it nets out with about a 1.5" - 2" lift.
I think that's perfect for me. I don't really want a lift. I just want to be able to have a nice level stance when loaded with camping gear. I'm still running stock coils all the way around. I think those 906's will be nice. I will probably run Icon shocks and Icon coilovers for the front

I think that's perfect for me. I don't really want a lift. I just want to be able to have a nice level stance when loaded with camping gear. I'm still running stock coils all the way around. I think those 906's will be nice. I will probably run Icon shocks and Icon coilovers for the front
Yep, sounds like a perfect combo. This is just my commuter rig - so I didn't want to drop that much $$ into the Icons/Kings I was originally looking at. But yeah, sounds like the right kind of setup for you. Make it happen. :D I think you'll enjoy it.

Here is my 2007 FJ...284,xxx on her and she is still going strong...2-3 Old Man Emu Lift, Smittybuilt M1 Front bumper, Badlands winch, Stock Steelies powercoated black, ARB skid plates, Pure rock sliders, BFG KO2s, custom sleeping platform, Yakima rack and box, LED dome lights, Midlands 100 CB, Fire Stick antenna, custom tablet mount, tubular upper control arms, IMG_4261.jpg et al...

Picked up a 1st gen for $450! 1987 22re auto 260k miles
Had a set of 255/85 km2 and steelies laying around so I threw them on there, little spray paint and here’s where she is now.

Attachments