Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

Bluegrass Taco

Adventurer
atoppernow.jpg

No pictures off the parking lot yet since the newest addition (topper) Found a killer deal on it. (ARE...$250 like new) It's MGM and WAS gonna get painted Silver Streak. I thought I'd try it out to see if I liked driving with it on....Now the color contrast is growing on me. Next step is roof rack (on topper? or on truck cab?) Most of the drive train/suspension is complete. Just cosmetics now. After roof rack is a snorkel, then I'll swap hoods (Have a Silver Streak sport (skewpie) hood in the garage.

airjammer

Observer
'17 Tacoma 6spd Manual TRD OR Silver Sky Metallic

Live on the Western Slope of Colorado. It goes where I point it, and carries all my gear securely.

It's my DD and I usually travel to Wyoming for work so I'm keeping it as functional as possible without getting too crazy with add-ons.

4 corners of OME/ARB nitrocharger shocks/888 coilovers in the front : OME nitrocharger shocks and Dakar Medium duty leaf springs rear.
26/75/16 E-rated BFG/KO2
I'm about 2.5 inches over stock with increased suspension travel and slightly higher ground clearance w/ the taller tires

future mods
Diamondback HD tonneau
Slide-out system

Low profile rear bumper
Delamo sliders
Prinsu Roof Rack
IMG_1567.JPG

Attachments

ERNESTO

Hi everyone, a couple from our last trip.
1998, 2.7 4cyl, 5 speed manual, OME 880/906 and 235/85 R16 Goodyear Duratracs, more mods to come, but everything here is difficult and expensive to get.

Cheers.IMG-20180726-WA0023.jpgIMG-20180726-WA0008.jpg

dylans

I'm coming from an 89 FJ62. I bought this 2013 Trail last year and I love it. Slowly working on building it up mildly.

Current:
Rocky road outfitters super sliders
Rocky road outfitters adventure rack with light bar
IPF 7in lights
Rocky road outfitters axe and shovel mount
General grabber AT2 265/70 R17

Planned:
ARB bull bar (relocate IPF lights from roof to bull bar)
ARB skid plates
Safari snorkel
Dobinsons 2.5in lift with heavy springs
FJ steel wheels
Smittybilt 2780 compressor, hardmounted

Trikebubble

Adventurer
Exploring Apex Mtn (outside of Penticton BC) last weekend.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
We just got our tundra too! Itll be a big change from our 4runner.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
The power on tap is intoxicating. I came from an Xterra (which was great) and I still chuckle when it's time to pass someone going up a long grade.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk