Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

XPEDBC

Adventurer
I'm gonna need to know more about this bumper. I may be picking up one of these soon and am planning mods. The bumper is first on the list and this looks awesome.
It was made from scratch by a local fabricator here in Abbotsford, BC. Balmer Fabrication - you can find them on facebook. If you are not local, check out the Toyota Sequoia Off Road facebook page for other options (Brute Force Fab etc). You'll love the Sequoias!

Recommended books for Overlanding

Vehicle-dependent Expedition Guide
by Tom Sheppard
From $133.97
Crossing the Congo: Over Land and Water in a Hard Place
by Mike Martin, Chloe Baker, Charlie Hatch-Barnwell
From $29.95
Lone Rider
by speth Beard
From $27.64
Road Fever (Vintage Departures)
by Tim Cahill
From $7.49

vicali

Adventurer
Installed the Prinsu after it living in the garage for the winter. It’s finally starting to look like my truck again.
All I need now is my VHF in.

1523938650618.jpg

MotoJB

Just got my first Toyota...as she came from the showroom floor (except for the AVS deflectors and AJC lighting). 2018 Off Road, KDSS, 3" lift, MHT wheels/Toyo's, custom leather interior with heated front seats, Cilajet, clear bra and complete interior/exterior Aiden James Customs lighting setup.

The "purists" might not like the interior but I love it! Looks killer in person.

Can't wait to get it off-road and get "lost".

Attachments

Last edited:

Timcampsallover

Tree top flyer
Just got my first Toyota...as she came from the showroom floor (except for the AVS deflectors and AJC lighting). 2018 Off Road, KDSS, 3" lift, MHT wheels/Toyo's, custom leather interior, Cilajet, clear bra and complete interior/exterior Aiden James Customs lighting setup.

The "purists" might not like the interior but I love it! Looks killer in person.

Can't wait to get it off-road and get "lost".
Are those seats factory and just custom upholstery or are they custom seats? If they are custom seats, who makes them? Looking for a different Tacoma seat.

Recommended books for Overlanding

jjrraass

Rob and I just posted a new video to youtube highlighting a trip to Moab with the wives and kids. Family friendly trails and off roading.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>