Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

Overland Hadley

on a journey
Maddmatt said:
Wow, nice rides. I don't have much to share right now, but here's an "in use" pic. This was from a camping trip in the fall of 2006. That was an interesting night - my 12 year old REI backpacking tent got a snow load workout that night. -Matt

Maddmatt,

Is that a Yeti in the background!?!

Jacket

2008 Expedition Trophy Champion
3 days off the lot

truck_new.jpg

New suspension

truck_2.jpg

Trail ready

CIMG0995.jpg

List of mods here

http://expeditionportal.com/forum/showthread.php?p=86923&highlight=2006#post86923

HMR

Rendezvous Conspiracy
Stop!

You guys are killing me...

My wallet just ran across the room and hid under the couch.

heeltoe989

Explorer
HMR said:
You guys are killing me...

My wallet just ran across the room and hid under the couch.

yeah mine did that to at first. Now it just stays open. Less fighting that way. :) I drove a 78 Buick lesabre that I paid 500 bucks for, for 3 years and saved like a mad man, so I could buy and build the truck you see. I not even close to being done yet.

Last edited:

Clutch

<---Pass
Cement Creek, outside of Crested Butte...camping and riding.

Reddington, AZ...before the Wildernest and ARB bumper.

taco chaser

Supporting Sponsor
Schattenjager said:
The first pic is the day I brought it home - I should have listened to Max when he told me what he thought of the Tacoma.

Second is how she sits today - all stiff and not flexible - like many girls I have dated.

BFG AT's ROCK!!! Look at that bite and zero side wall flex. Did I mention the stiff ride???
That's a good dog, good boy keep those tires clean and sterilized.

Lost Canadian

Expedition Leader
Overland Hadley said:
Trevor,

That is one nice looking black truck!

Any details on it?
Thanks

I've added Donahoe Coilovers in front, Deaver 11 leaf packs/OME N74E shocks out back, BFG AT 265/75 R16's, ARB bumper w/Warn M8000 winch, Viking Delrin Rollers, 80' Master-pull synthetic winch line, IPF 968 lights, Demello bolt on rock sliders, Garmin GPSmap 60C GPS, Weathertech floor mats, Optima Red Top Battery, Lev-o-gage clinometer, Hannibal 1.4 RTT, Granger Water-mate tanks, Dowsar Marine 5 lb propane tank and mount, Engle 45 fridge. I just picked up a few new items as well but need to install them. One is Yaesu Dual Band radio with a Larsen Whip, and the other is a Jergens 7000 kilo hoist ring for a recovery point up front.

taco chaser

Supporting Sponsor
Maybe this thread could spread out to every section of the portal so we could see all the cool rig's in one thread, there has got to be alot thing's people are up to, bring the community together on one thread for a little while. What do you think?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz