Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

teotwaki

Excelsior!
The start of the 4Runner's five days out in Nevada's high desert mountains http://suntothenorth.blogspot.com/2017/04/a-2017-desert-renewal.html

NKN_3920-1.jpg

SWITAWI

Doesn't Get Out Enough
Easter weekend PINS camping...

Got some new Bilstein 6112/5160 suspenders put on just in time for two night run down PINS. In convoy with Wes ('12 Tacoma DCLB towing a CJ-5), Colin ('15 Sequoia Platinum 4x4), and Matt ('97 ExPo Poster Truck)

FJC%20Suspension%20Before_zpstquyk1ss.jpg~original

FJC%20Suspension%20Bilstein_zpspwlmrdun.jpg~original

FJC%20Reorganization_zpsbqghedkb.jpg~original

The%20Gang_zpszanr8an9.jpeg~original

CJ%20Follows%20Tacoma_zpsgjx55pq9.jpg~original

CJ%20From%20Behind_zpsqu82ryo8.jpg~original

Spotted this well-equipped (for surf fishing) 1st-Gen Tacoma at our last fuel stop before hitting the sand. That black-and-tan color scheme is 100% spray-on bedliner.

Tacoma%20Surf%20Fishing%20Edition_zpsr88xdoch.jpg~original

Traveled ~18-19mi down before we needed to stop and still be able to set up camp be fore it got too dark. Wish we had gotten further, still quite a bit of traffic over the long weekend.

PINS%20Camp%2001_zpspvsteo0w.jpg~original

Kirby showed up late Friday night in his Tundra to complete the Toyota quintet.

PINS%20Camp%2003_zpsgmrt7fga.jpg~original

Only caught a couple decent redfish, had more fun chillin' on the beach and playing with the bait.

PINS%20Crabs_zpsqy3d0aas.jpg~original

Thanks to Matt for the nice wide angle camp shots!

Last edited:

Mountaineerteam

Just picked up this 96 limited with 157,000 and factory locker for 2,000. Needs a tune up and valve cover gaskets. Will be building this out over the next year as my family has a date set for ouray and moab for july of next year. This is my first expo build and were excited. (Also my fist post on here) been lurking for a few weeks now and love the site. Im in new orleans area now originally from west virginia
Well for some reason it wont let me post a pic? I tried uploading and using photobucket) ot says im not allowed to post links

theBullfrog125

Adventurer
Just picked up this 96 limited with 157,000 and factory locker for 2,000. Needs a tune up and valve cover gaskets. Will be building this out over the next year as my family has a date set for ouray and moab for july of next year. This is my first expo build and were excited. (Also my fist post on here) been lurking for a few weeks now and love the site. Im in new orleans area now originally from west virginia
Well for some reason it wont let me post a pic? I tried uploading and using photobucket) ot says im not allowed to post links

You are too new to post pics. You have to make a minimum amount of posts before you are allowed to share pics.

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein

Good year of Taco. Great price and nice miles. It'll last a long time if taken care of. Welcome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles