Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

S

spad_4

Don't see too many in Barcellona Red. I picked up a matching 4Runner last week. Love the color.

So do I, nice 4Runner. I was hoping to find one in quick sand but no luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jorgec

Observer
06 DC Tundra

I wanted a DC 2006 limited for a long time and a few days a go a friend call, "I know you want a Tundra, I'll sell you mine" too much money later, since it was a mall queen with only 98k miles and all maintenance up to date, even timing belt I could not pass it.

First thing I wanted to do is make a weekend camping set up using the bed hardcover, I should take out the running board first but it's Salmon fishing season here in the PNW.

Here is the picture of the first template.
IMG_3057.JPG

borison

Adventurer
I wanted a DC 2006 limited for a long time and a few days a go a friend call, "I know you want a Tundra, I'll sell you mine" too much money later, since it was a mall queen with only 98k miles and all maintenance up to date, even timing belt I could not pass it.

First thing I wanted to do is make a weekend camping set up using the bed hardcover, I should take out the running board first but it's Salmon fishing season here in the PNW.

Here is the picture of the first template.
View attachment 368706
This looks great. I've had the exact same idea. I'm in Spokane too, I'd love to check out your truck sometime.

Biker John

I have been through multiple threads and fell in love with the 4Runner a month ago. Today I picked up the new family truckster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk