Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

toyotech

Expedition Leader
0f07f77793b528d58db4ae24139c515c.jpg

Christmas Eve snow run

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

surlydiesel

Adventurer
IMG_3086.jpgI just picked this up yesterday. Traded my 01 with 160k on it and got a decent deal. 4 cylinder, 4X4, 5spd 73k new frame and related parts just done, looking for a contractor style cap if anyone has one for sale. Getting the new 32 inch tires off my 01 Tacoma swapped on tomorrow. These Dunflop tires are almost laughable. I just needed more interior space. I really prefer the build of the 01-04 trucks but this size is really nice and the 4 cylinder has plenty of get up and go. I love the simplicity.

-jorge

pyrate

Rollin' along
View attachment 322196I just picked this up yesterday. Traded my 01 with 160k on it and got a decent deal. 4 cylinder, 4X4, 5spd 73k new frame and related parts just done, looking for a contractor style cap if anyone has one for sale. Getting the new 32 inch tires off my 01 Tacoma swapped on tomorrow. These Dunflop tires are almost laughable. I just needed more interior space. I really prefer the build of the 01-04 trucks but this size is really nice and the 4 cylinder has plenty of get up and go. I love the simplicity.

-jorge
Surely it's not diesel! (made me smile with your login name and my wish to have a diesel Tacoma).

surlydiesel

Adventurer
Tires and Helper Springs Installed

I used to own 2 different Ford diesels and started my account with expo around that time. I've always owned Toyota trucks at the same time as the diesels and I really thought diesels were going to be the future for efficiency and economy. Oh well. The 4 cylinder Tacoma is the closest I can come.

Installed my tires off the 01 taco and the helper springs. Gives it some stock rake back with all my tools and related loaded up.

-jorge

Attachments

• IMG_3093.jpg
    IMG_3093.jpg
    552 KB · Views: 69

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior