Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

QuadsBC

Adventurer
No vibration on the cbi brackets. I chose to run flood beams for wider illumination at slower speeds and in tight turns.

cam-shaft

Bluebird days
Toyota tundra Rock Warrior Limited

No lift just 33's and bumper for some more storage and we role through the back-country. You can make a Tundra fat real quick and all it does is helps you get stuck:)
Cameron.

Attachments

• IMG_1836.JPG
    IMG_1836.JPG
    375.6 KB · Views: 96

jds0912

Adventurer

Sold my 4runner and T100 to in my opinion get the best of both worlds. Room for 5 and the bed to throw in mountain bikes. V8 is a nice upgrade too!

Since I bought it this spring I added Fox 2.0 shocks set at roughly 2" in the front, previous owner had a 1" block in the rear, SCS rims and 285 Bfgs. A fair amount of trimming in the front wheel wells.

Damn man that is a nice rig. I've been keeping my eyes out for one for like that for a while, but they're so damn pricey still. If I got rid of my tacoma that'd be my move, but can't seem to find the right one. Love yours though.

QuadsBC

Adventurer
Damn man that is a nice rig. I've been keeping my eyes out for one for like that for a while, but they're so damn pricey still. If I got rid of my tacoma that'd be my move, but can't seem to find the right one. Love yours though.

That is a beautiful rig. I've been searching for a clean dc tundra, finally found one in Texas. 150k and under 10k. Now just waiting on shipping it up here. You should do the same. Even after shipping costs it's still worth more than what I paid for it.

amo292

Adventurer
No lift just 33's and bumper for some more storage and we role through the back-country. You can make a Tundra fat real quick and all it does is helps you get stuck:)
Cameron.

Great looking bumper. Any more information on it? make and model? I have just about the same truck and completely agree with you. Perfectly capable as is with good tires!

Scat Adams

Observer
image_zpskjv5veuf.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94