Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

Styer

Adventurer
Here's mine after I got the wheels installed
f933866e4280cab99cd61320f07bc5b9.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Revco

Adventurer
Haven't been in here in over a year! Been busy, moved to a new place, and got tied up with a new project car. Finally made a change to the Tacoma, and I guess I got back in the mood and started poking around ExPo again.

Anyway, Ive been hunting for a tonneau cover for the last couple of months. Just need something to cover up the bed so I can leave my toolbag inside rather than sitting on the floorboard. I came across a Softtopper from a guy who used it for a month before trading in his 2nd gen Tacoma for a 3rd gen Tacoma. The Softtopper fits either body style, just uses different clamps. I tried using the clamps he gave me, but they are for the side rails on the 2nd gen and don't snug the topper rails securely. Instead of spending the $20+shipping on new clamps I just drilled some holes and bolted them to my bed. Anyway, here's the truck with the new Softtopper, I'll give it a road trip this week to see how it holds up...

image.jpg
image.jpg

marathonracer

Adventurer
Haven't been in here in over a year! Been busy, moved to a new place, and got tied up with a new project car. Finally made a change to the Tacoma, and I guess I got back in the mood and started poking around ExPo again.

Anyway, Ive been hunting for a tonneau cover for the last couple of months. Just need something to cover up the bed so I can leave my toolbag inside rather than sitting on the floorboard. I came across a Softtopper from a guy who used it for a month before trading in his 2nd gen Tacoma for a 3rd gen Tacoma. The Softtopper fits either body style, just uses different clamps. I tried using the clamps he gave me, but they are for the side rails on the 2nd gen and don't snug the topper rails securely. Instead of spending the $20+shipping on new clamps I just drilled some holes and bolted them to my bed. Anyway, here's the truck with the new Softtopper, I'll give it a road trip this week to see how it holds up...

View attachment 316524
View attachment 316523

Details please? Sweet reg cab

Box Rocket

Awesome shot as always Seth! After taking a closer look at your GX at Cruiserfest, my wife and I are shopping for a GX for her DD and backup adventure rig.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz