Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

shane4x4

Supporting Sponsor
Here's Beau's 4Runner (He's our Outdoor Life editor at TCT Magazine)

A Tundra from SEMA Show in the Bully Dog Booth

Bob's truck & a few others in Moab

Stan's 40 Series & Tim's T100 in Colorado

These are all from our January issue :)

lysol

Explorer
The antenna cable was brought through the shark fin antenna along with the power wires for the led lights to give it a clean look. I'm using a simple mirror clamp attached to my roof rack with a heavy spring, quick disconnect and and a 3ft firestik.
I gotta ask. How's the signal and SWR reading? I'd imagine you have a great ground plane up there from the roof rack.

Redsky1085

I gotta ask. How's the signal and SWR reading? I'd imagine you have a great ground plane up there from the roof rack.
To be honest I haven't tuned the cb yet. I've been doing a lot of night wheeling trips and found that the HIDs that I installed put out a RF that is picked up by the CB, so I've been using my handheld radio.

Right now I'm just trying to button up the front suspension. And fix the CAM stops that bent over during alignment last week. Along with that I'm going to be doing some fender clearance since I have now have 295/75/16.

Recommended books for Overlanding

Overlanding the Americas: La Lucha
by Mr Graeme Robert Bell
From $20
Morocco Overland: A Route & Planning Guide - Southern Mor...
by Chris Scott
From $18.03
Motorcycle Messengers 2: Tales from the Road by Writers w...
by Jeremy Kroeker, Ted Simon, Lois Pryce, Billy Ward,...
From $9.99

Benc

Explorer
Here's a few pics from our outing today. Just played around on the first part of fordyce trail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rickashay

Explorer
Awesome wheeling pics Benc! Is there a build thread for that Tundra? Looks like he's running 35's. I want to see MOAR. :Wow1:

Recommended books for Overlanding

We Will Be Free: Overlanding In Africa and Around South A...
by Mr Graeme Robert Bell
From $20
Don't Go There. It's Not Safe. You'll Die.: And other mor...
by Jared McCaffree, Jessica Mans, Kobus Mans
From $19.99
Drive Nacho Drive: A Journey from the American Dream to t...
by Brad Van Orden, Sheena Van Orden
From $15.95
First Overland: London-Singapore by Land Rover
by Tim Slessor
From $13.4

Benc

Explorer
Awesome wheeling pics Benc! Is there a build thread for that Tundra? Looks like he's running 35's. I want to see MOAR. :Wow1:
Sorry, no build thread. He does have 35s that was his first time out with them. I tubed the front last week and didn't have to cut any out of the rear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk