Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

uscg2008

Explorer
Bought my second truck today

f3f21c00d14c076f64c4ff916ede7919_zpsfbc29fd9.jpg
Build plans??!!?!??
Got the High lift mounted (First actual welding project).
Time to stop modifying and start traveling.
Tacoma_045.jpg

Tacoma_048.jpg

Tacoma_047.jpg
specs?

freeze

Adventurer
Just some updates from #CT4WDMOAB 2013!

Journey from Calgary to Fruita Colorado to take in the sights of Kokopelli Trail into Moab Utah. From there the group travelled through Fins N Things, Behind the Rocks, Cliffhanger and Hell's Revenge before making the return trip to Canada. Here are some highlights from the trip.

Kokopelli

Fins N Things

GTABurnout

Explorer
^Soooo Nice! What kind of sliders do you have?

Sliders are from Relentless Fab. Fit out of the box was horrible. Turns out they where built around a templet truck with a bent frame, why I have no clue but we made them work.

My 2007 has Icon Mid travel with Dakar real leafs. Method 16" wheels wrapped in 285/75R16 MTR Kevlars. Total Chaos Upper A arms and Wheeliers bumps.

Full build is below on TW.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/181524-gtaburnouts-radiant-red-ccsb-trd.html

4biker

Observer

Journey from Calgary to Fruita Colorado to take in the sights of Kokopelli Trail into Moab Utah. From there the group travelled through Fins N Things, Behind the Rocks, Cliffhanger and Hell's Revenge before making the return trip to Canada. Here are some highlights from the trip.

Kokopelli

Fins N Things

Big fan of your videos! Loved the vid of Hole in the Rock in southern Utah

soonenough

Explorer

Kokopelli

Fins N Things
Awesome! I'm a huge fan of your videos...there hadn't been a new one in a while, so I was psyched when I went to YouTube and saw on my feed that you'd posted 2 new videos.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles