Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

Anarchy Joe

Observer
IMG_1154_zps934bd26c.jpg

WHAT KIND OF SET UP IS ON YOUR RIG?

discocolin

Observer
newly built 3rd gen

So here is my new wheeling rig I am building up currently.

Its a 2000 4runner limited with 235k on it. With the e-locker. I just finished putting on the SS 1.2 lift and I'm finishing up the front tube bumper and glass works fender install. (to replace the elk damaged fenders)

This was just a test run to see how I like the new lift and tires. I'm pretty darn happy with the set up now.

Here is my current build thread and some of my old rigs I have gone thru. http://www.toyota-4runner.org/3rd-gen-t4rs/137215-toyotacolin-s-4runner-build.html

danjeep52

Our fleet

DSC_0771 (Large).JPGDSC_1528 (Large).JPGDSC_1535 (Large).JPG

Unfortunately, the 4runner was rolled on icy highway, replaced with another 4runner which was ditched and written off a week later, and the truck was sold. Now we have a 1998 4runner and a 2002 Echo. Life's funny sometimes.

Last edited:

ssapach

Adventurer
WHAT KIND OF SET UP IS ON YOUR RIG?

First off, it's a 1988 that I only bought in January. Has a V6, manual transmission, power windows, mirrors and locks.....but no a/c.

It originally came with a 3" body lift and 2" spacers in the rear as well as 2" ball-joint spacers. I removed the body lift first thing, as I'm not exactly a big fan and it messes with the shifters coming through the floor.

The front bumper is also holding a 6000 lb Warn winch and I have already replaced that bumper with an ARB unit. I also added the snorkel......which was a bit of an adventure itself.

Not sure what else to say.....if you have any more questions feel free to ask! Right now it's sitting in a body shop getting cleaned up and ready for repaint.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles