Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

john101477

Photographer in the Wild
You know you can take more than one photo. really....like even other views like inside, back, front, etc.:coffeedrink:
haha yeah specially since it is all articulated.
dude got robbed someone stole the last ft off the bed. now instead of a short bed he has a super short be :D

Rattler

Thornton Melon's Kid
OK. I suppose I could put a new one up since having the Bilstein 5100s and OMEs on. Love the new ride!

All nice and clean after a few hours worth of scrubbing off the dirt from UPO 2011.

austintaco

Explorer
Hey Rattler,

Nice truck! How are you attaching your roof basket to the roof? Permanent mount or yakima/thule type?

Thanks!

Rattler

Thornton Melon's Kid
Hey Rattler,

Nice truck! How are you attaching your roof basket to the roof? Permanent mount or yakima/thule type?

Thanks!
I had a factory Toyota roof rack installed. Its said it was good for #75 I believe. I never put that much up there so it has been working fine. I have left it up there a couple winters now and the Bajarack is starting to show its age. I may take it off this winter and have my powdercoat guy work some magic on it.

Recommended books for Overlanding

We Will Be Free: Overlanding In Africa and Around South A...
by Mr Graeme Robert Bell
From $17.87
Sailing Alone Around the World: a Personal Account of the...
by Joshua Slocum
From $26
The Total Approach of Getting Unstuck Off Road: 4WD Self-...
by Robert Wohlers
From $59.95
Overland: A Mercedes-Benz Journey Through the Americas
by ri M. Stroh
From $20

McKBrew

This is mine. 2004 4 Runner Limited. A bit fancier than what I wanted but eventually I'll get it set up the way it needs to be.

Rot Box

Explorer
Picked up this 2000 4runner "Sport" last week. After a 3 day camp out and a few trails I can already tell this is going to be a fun project!

Removing the running boards was a great first mod lol.