Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

shantsn

From a camping trip a couple weeks ago.
WhiteRocks_01.jpg

WhiteRocks_02.jpg

where is this? its like out of my dreams

freeze

Adventurer
More pics of said mistress Nathan, how's your live in brunette taking her tying up your time? :bike_rider: Are you guys coming down again for Rubithon? If so I would like to see about meeting up and you considering a photo shoot?? Also, FYI, there's the guideline that we cannot view your forum's posts unless we register for it, but then there's the caveat that we also have to be members of the forum. I'm sure it's b/c you all want to protect the site's integrity, but how about swinging some of us TLCA members a "Hall Pass Membership" so I can see the build on it?

Here's what comes up on the redirect, possibly b/c you were logged in when you copied the link??

haha... well my brunette is doing awesome. She rocks her own S/C 2000 4Runner decked out. I will be down to Marlin's Round up this fall with the old mistress! I'll be driving the old truck down the entire journey. Hey for sure!

ohhh. You just have to register on the forum and it should show the thread no problem. ahhhh yes that's probably what happened!

Hope to see you in the Rubicon eh!

N

NorCalBorn

Hope to see you in the Rubicon eh!

:( Not in the cards as much as I'd like to go. No $, no job, I don't even have the chance to offer to sit shotgun and shoot pics b/c I gotta take care of Lil'One. Who knows, next year maybe, I am trying for the PMC Swap if that's any help..LOL.

freeze

Adventurer
:( Not in the cards as much as I'd like to go. No $, no job, I don't even have the chance to offer to sit shotgun and shoot pics b/c I gotta take care of Lil'One. Who knows, next year maybe, I am trying for the PMC Swap if that's any help..LOL.

Ahh.... hopefully the cards turn up for this year for you. We should be there again next year as well!

PMC sounds like it'll be a great event!

tacoma_AL

Adventurer
Figure I would post up a photo of my 98 Tacoma a little updated. Trail-gear front and sliders.

CoopersCreek16411.jpg

IMAG0167.jpg

IMAG0180.jpg

Also i haven't been on here in a while but the new forum set up seems a little screwy, I like the old format better I think

Maddogdunn

42bddfea-df79-714c.jpg

2008 4runner Sr5 4th gen
Bilstien 5100 in front on tallest setting
Toytec 1.5" spacer rear
Yakima load bars and load warrior w extension
ARB bull bar bumper
Bridgestone revo2 265/70/17

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310711326.145116.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310711326.145116.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 30