Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

maxama10

Welcome to Nevadafornia
im not trying to gloat ..... im not a newb to the trails ..... i drove a 88 22re 4runner and went places an ifs lifted pickup had troubles going .... and all that had was a 2 inch block and t-bar crank on 32's

(mind ur ears i was drunk) may 24 a few years ago ...when i caught the toy bug

Hatersgonnahate.jpg

Welcome to ExPo! Nice rig! Looks like a blast!

S

Scenic WonderRunner

if your saying i should say sorry ..... not gonna happen ..... i get it you don't like it .... great don't have to be insulting ..... at the same point there are some standards that should been followed a little better ...... say its offensive .... no prob ill take it down ...... so its against board rules no problem ill take it down....... all i was saying was thanks for the grand welcome .... and if he has a problem he should say so with a lil more respect ...... instead of the sarcasm and he would have got a butter response with a little more respect, i don't care if hes a board god, you get what you give ..... and for all of the positive comments thanks guys its my first truck and im working on a few things and might start a lil build thread for the "mini monster truck" as my 3 yr old calls it

Hey Mr. Crazy.....!

Can you Please Take Down Your Middle Finger?

EXPO is a Family Friendly site....with even little EXPO dudes sitting on Dad's lap Watching.

sasaholic

Adventurer
snowdeep1.jpg

snowdeep3.jpg

Last edited:

Connie

Day walker, Overland Certified OC0013
Gorgeous photos sasaholic! I'll enjoy them even more in August, when their beauty isn't tempered by my own shivering.:elkgrin::sunny:

If you want respect from me you'll have to the try harder than that. You posted pictures of yourself flipping off the camera...so now you want respect...gimme a break. You'll either change your attitude or find your stay here short. Nice truck.

I brought that up on ADV.rider and it seems to be the cool thing to do over their. Motorcyclists seem to think it's cool because Hopper did it in Easy Rider thirty years ago or something. In return for voicing my opion about how weak I thought it was, I got hundreds of pictures of kooks in aerostich suits flipping the bird on my thread until ADV Rider took the thread down.:bike_rider:

4Rescue

Expedition Leader
that's a GREAT looking truck mate. Where are you??? Kind of reminds me of Western OR out in the Coast range.

Cheers

Dave

SunfireTRD

New to the Forum

Hey new member here, this is my 98 4runner which I am slowly building into a expedition vehicle. Love this site, there is tons of information! Pics are from Hollister Hills Trip 2/20
P1010259.jpg

P1010263.jpg

Picture218.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles