Show us your Active Off-Road Bumpstops!

austintaco

Explorer
I have a had a setup on my 03 DC Tacoma for 7 years. I like the fact that they are a “set it and forget it” mod. I don’t have to turn them on, maintain them, or check for leaks. I am using these in conjunction with AP expo springs, and they work great.

NoDak

Any plans for a non SVT Raptor version front and rear for the F150? I'd be in for a front and rear set.

Timbren

Supporting Sponsor
Due to some complications with our account, we're back and will be answering everyone's questions!

Timbren

Supporting Sponsor
What would you recommend for an Isuzu NPR? I currently have not much bump travel but plenty of droop. Can I use your bumpstops to supplement my leaf springs or should they not be under load at all times?

We suggest that you don't run bumpstops at full load all the time. I'd check out the Timbren SES which you can find at this link http://timbren.com/timbren-ses/. They're made for more load at times than the bumpstops!

Timbren

Supporting Sponsor
These replace the OE bumpstops? Are they any taller than stock or no?

Hey! Thanks for the question. Yes, they do replaces your stock bumpstops. They are much larger, more rigid and improve the ride quality of your rig! Checkout out our Instagram to see some photos!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior