Shoutout to Cruiser Outfitters

FJOE

Regular Dude
Just wanted to thank Kurt and Bryce over at Cruiser Outfitters. They shipped a Safari Snorkel to Israel for my mild T100 build. They were great with communication the whole time, and the template they made to mate the SS170HF to the T100 was spot on. I installed it in a parking lot with a tool roll and a cordless drill in a few hours. I will be a customer for life. Thanks a lot guys.

FJOE

Regular Dude
The tricky part was fabricating a new bracket. Its basically 2 opposite 90 degree bends. I was using 1/8in aluminum, but it was too thick, and snapped when I tried to bend it, multiple times. I ended up using the supplied bracket, and a thick piece of rubber bolted to it, then fastened to the a pillar, behind the door seal. Looks factory. After the install, I also think I will modify it by going through the wall of the engine bay, then making a 90 degree turn and putting a new hole in the back of the air box. It's fine to install between the fender and the body, but it's tight. I will get a hold of an airbox, fab it up and then post my results.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94