Shop suggestions in Denver area for 2002 Montero Limited?

pmankow

So, I own a 2002 Montero Limited with 235k on it. I have done timing belt, water pump, valve lash adjusters (still tick), full tune up, OME shocks springs & struts, larger tires, brakes all around & front calipers, and tons of other little maintenance work. However, it is cold as hell outside now and I don't feel like laying on my back in the slush to do more work.

Currently, I have a bad drivers inner tie rod end, drivers CV axle boot starting to tear, drivers front OME strut (1 year old) failed, a power steering hose leak, coolant leak (may have just fixed, haven't proven yet), downstream bank 2 02 sensor bad, and possibly an oil leak starting. I would also like to change out all transmission, transaxel, diff, fluids. I also backed into a rock and leaked out all of my freon so I need an AC recharge. I just don't have the time or the patience to fix all of this crap... especially with the fluids because I live in an apartment and don't have a way to easily handle the mess that they make. So, I am wondering if anyone knows of a good, honest, intelligent, and fair shop in the Denver area that can work on my truck?

I really do not want to be nickle and dime'd to death.

tldr; honest shop in the Denver area for a bunch of crap work on a 2002 montero limited.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94