SHoll's Silverado Build

SHoll

Awesome thank you. That’s still pretty good ground clearance under the front diff. Truck looks great btw.

Yea I havent had many issues with clearance while offroading. And thank you! Ill try and post more images as time goes on of the truck on my travel thread and if you check it out youll see the terrain its seen.

SHoll

Just a follow up on what I said.. Just got the 50-Series muffler put on my 5.3L about an hour ago and driving home... I am in LOVE. It's the perfect low tone I enjoy when on the gas, but with the windows up, I barely hear it idling. Startup is mellow (so I'm not waking all the neighbors) but it still sounds aggressive on acceleration.
Super happy with it. If you are looking for exhaust - I do recommend this one.

If you get a good video of it (in and outside the cab) and post it here or send it to me on Instagram id appreciate it. Im worried the 50 will be too quiet for me, but much above it will be too loud lol

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Just a follow up on what I said.. Just got the 50-Series muffler put on my 5.3L about an hour ago and driving home... I am in LOVE. It's the perfect low tone I enjoy when on the gas, but with the windows up, I barely hear it idling. Startup is mellow (so I'm not waking all the neighbors) but it still sounds aggressive on acceleration.
Super happy with it. If you are looking for exhaust - I do recommend this one.

Glad to see you back in a full size Chevy again Dave. Cheers, Chilli...:cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles