Shoe bag for Eezi-Awn?

mountainpete

Spamicus Eliminatus
Hi,

For the times I don't attach the side walls and floor to my Eezi-awn t-top, I really could use a shoe bag. I love the solution Technitop has:

tt_shoe_bag_450.jpg

Before I either get one made locally or try to order something, does anyone have other solutions? Does Eezi-awn have a solution I just don't know about?

Call me snooty, but I just don't like using a plain old plastic bag or just hanging them by the shoe laces...

Pete

IggyB

Adventurer
I use a large oval kitty litter container with a snap on lid. Clean, does not leak if tipped over and can be cleaned out with garden hose if needed.

Connie

Day walker, Overland Certified OC0013
One of our doors is towards the "patio" that is to say the roof rack, so we use a plastic tub with a lid to put all of the stuff that needs to go up at night; Mag light, juice boxes (in case the diabetic goes crazy in the night :elkgrin:), special bottle for other things etc. All that stuff goes in the tent and then the shoes go in the plastic tub, which goes out on the patio. This tub is also used along with one exactly like it (which is our sink) for doing the laundry. This gives the tub 3 functions.

But if you don't have a patio this is a useless suggestion.

mountainpete

Spamicus Eliminatus
One of our doors is towards the "patio" that is to say the roof rack, so we use a plastic tub with a lid to put all of the stuff that needs to go up at night; Mag light, juice boxes (in case the diabetic goes crazy in the night :elkgrin:), special bottle for other things etc. All that stuff goes in the tent and then the shoes go in the plastic tub, which goes out on the patio. This tub is also used along with one exactly like it (which is our sink) for doing the laundry. This gives the tub 3 functions.

But if you don't have a patio this is a useless suggestion.

Simple idea and uses something I already carry - hmmm...

I have a t-top 1600 so I go off the side of the truck (too wide to go off the back). But that is an option if I just put a tub on the roof of the cab and access it via the side window.

Connie

Day walker, Overland Certified OC0013
I have a t-top 1600 so I go off the side of the truck (too wide to go off the back). But that is an option if I just put a tub on the roof of the cab and access it via the side window.
Unfortunately the shoes then still have to come through the tent to get to the tub, which isn't great if they are muddy or sandy. Hmm, maybe grocery bags to put them in first?

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Eezi Awn did have shoe bags, don't know if they still do. Contact Paul May at Equipt1.com for the answer.

ddog45

Adventurer
Dirty shoes need a new place to sleep.

Please post whats found out there in the world I would love to have a couple of shoe bags for my EA1800.

mountainpete

Spamicus Eliminatus
I heard back from Paul at Equipt1 and he has a small number. Contact him for more information - great service!

Once I receive mine, I will post up pics!

Pete

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior