Sherpa winches

Essayons

Hey all,
Curious if anyone knows whether there is a USA dealer/point of contact for Sherpa winches? I like what I see, good warranty, but hesitant on purchase in the event of the need of warranty use and distance, time and cost of returns.
R. Chisum
Bryan, Texas

DCH109

Adventurer
Hi Bryan

I have one of their winches and like it. When I contacted them, they were not quite ready for US dealers per my request, but their support is fantastic and they can support you via AU. shipping this winch here was a bit of a bear with US customs (1000 questions) but all in all it was rather easy.
They did mention that for the most part they can ship replacement parts unless it was something major.

Essayons

Hi Bryan

I have one of their winches and like it. When I contacted them, they were not quite ready for US dealers per my request, but their support is fantastic and they can support you via AU. shipping this winch here was a bit of a bear with US customs (1000 questions) but all in all it was rather easy.
They did mention that for the most part they can ship replacement parts unless it was something major.
DCH, Yeah I went on and pulled the trigger and bought one. I have yet to install it, as it arrived a couple of days ago. It only took about 7 days to get here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles