Sheet set for an Exped MegaMat

Scoutman

Explorer
I figured I'd post this in case anyone is looking for sheets that fit their Exped MegaMat 10 LXW sleeping pad (or others of similar size). I found the dimensions of the pad to be similar to those of a split queen mattress ~30"x80" but then stumbled across sheets for sleeper cabs for big rig trucks. Jakes Cab Solutions (no affiliation btw) offer some odd sizes that suit the bunk sleeper cab mattresses which are close to, but not quite a bunk, cot or twin xl sizes mattress. They also offer a 54"x80" which may work for those of you with the MegaMat Duo.

Anyway, just thought I'd pass it on if someone was looking for similar.

Overall they fit pretty well. There's a fitted sheet, a flat sheet, and 2 pillow cases. Just add a blanket of your choice and you'll be set. There are pockets on the sides although I'm not sure that they'll be that useful. In this size the only color was blue but the material was nice and should work well for times when I'm not using a sleeping bag.

20210510_161947.jpg20210510_162440.jpg20210510_162447.jpg20210510_162457.jpg

PlacidWaters

Adventurer
Looks like a good fit! For those who have a bit of ambition, and sheet could be made by folding a single sheet in half and sewing just two lines of stitching: one across the bottom and one down the side. Leave the top open to slip the mattress in.

krick3tt

Adventurer
I used an old sheet to cover my REI inflatable roll up sleeping pad. Keeps it clean and is easily washed. Sewed ( after splitting the flat sheet) one side and the bottom. Flat sheets work better for this stuff than fitted ones.
Sort of what you are talking about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles