Share a photo of your dirty Landy

MrWesson

Adventurer
3Tj0zyyl.jpg

05Hcc4ql.jpg

NYCRover

Observer
Is the bridge open or repaired yet? Just curious for my next coastal drive north! I found out the hard way last time! lol

Big sur is entirely accessible from the north again, but HWY 1 is still closed south of Gorda. What you can do if you're coming up from the south is take nacimiento fergusson road through Fort Hunter Liggett From 101 to acess HWY 1. Nice drive up and over the mountains and then you can access South Coastal Ridge Rd which has some great dirt roads and views of the pacific.

Big sur is entirely accessible from the north again, but HWY 1 is still closed south of Gorda. What you can do if you're coming up from the south is take nacimiento fergusson road through Fort Hunter Liggett From 101 to acess HWY 1. Nice drive up and over the mountains and then you can access South Coastal Ridge Rd which has some great dirt roads and views of the pacific.

Great news.........mucho gracias mi amigo!

kellymoe

Expedition Leader
I generally don't do mud in my truck< I like the desert. This is the muddiest it's ever been and it's the result of a Burger King commercial shoot I did yesterday on the Warner Bros. lot in Burbank.

Attachments

• IMG_0903.jpg
    IMG_0903.jpg
    588.8 KB · Views: 64

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles