SF Bay Area - New iKamper Sky Camp Line-X Black Rooftop Tent with Annex

Jahmikes

I have an essentially brand new iKamper Sky Camp Line-X in Black with lots of additions. I only have used it for two weekend trips and is perfect condition. Unfortunately, I'm not able to use it enough to warrant having it so I'm letting it go after owning it for a few months.

It is the heavy duty line-x version of the iKamper with protective coating. Comes with the 10'x10' annex, ha gong shoe bag, and extra canopy poles.

I paid $5,200 for this set up. I am selling the entire set up including tent, annex, shoe holder, and extra tent poles for $4000.

I would also be willing to sell the tent separately from the annex or vice versa. image3.jpegimage2.jpegimage1-3.jpegimage1-2.jpegIMG_6722.jpgIMG_6720.jpgIMG_6634.jpgIMG_6599.jpg

Last edited:

Jahmikes

Is this the 2 or 4 person tent? Reason for selling?

It is a 4 person tent. I am selling it because I lost my job at the end of last year and do not have the time to use it. My kids and I are really bummed that we have to give it up but that is just the unfortunate reality. Otherwise, I love the tent and have had no bad experiences with it.

DannyLLama

Observer
That sucks man... Prayers and well wishes to you and the job hunt. What you do if your profession if you dont mind me asking.
Regarding the tent, how does one carry the annex? Is it mounted within the tent or separate... Do you have pictures of it not mounted?

Jahmikes

Thanks Danny. I worked in the regulated cannabis industry. I am from the entertainment industry though. Think I will go back to that.

Re: the annex, it is essentially like a large tent that zips onto the rooftop tent opening to create an additional 10’x 10’ space. It’s great for living space or if you have more than 4 people in your camp.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles