AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
F5F464FA-75FE-4F83-96BE-057419513D5D.png
6C9A97CD-EBCF-4054-B7BD-529EC5C41B20.png
04C7CBCC-960A-467E-88E7-4C32058563F7.png

Last edited:

eporter

Adventurer
It is annoying as hell that you post a picture of the ad and not a link like every other person that posts here.

I find it annoying when people post a link and no pics. Especially once the ad gets deleted or expires. That’s why I usually try to do both, but I’d rather have the pic than just the link. I use Tapatalk on my phone and it’s a pain with failing to post images though.

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
It is annoying as hell that you post a picture of the ad and not a link like every other person that posts here.

Aw come on man, quit your bitching! It ain’t very becoming.

Maybe, just maybe instead you could express a little thanks for someone making the effort to find and share and post interesting vehicles for others here. Geeze...aren’t there more serious problems for you to get lit on?

You might pause in your unhappiness and try to understand that I only have a crappy, buggy, small tablet (not a fancy expensive computer) to use for this stuff. I can’t copy the ad link and the ad text/pics itself in one try. When I do grab an ad and post it on the temp text box, and then try to go back to grab the url link, tapatalk inconveniently wipes out the original temporary post, and I have to start all over again. It embarrasses me to even feel compelled to have to explain this in my own defense.

So, yeah, when I spend hours like I did the other night re-posting multiple interesting CL ads of what look to be decent overlander vehicles for my brothers and sisters here, I’m just not always going to be able to or want to take all of the extra time to go back and forth trying to overcome the problem with wiped out temp posts...

And remember of course, if you’re truly inspired to get more info on a post that I’ve taken the time to post, you certainly can take the initiative and easily look it up yourself using the reference in the screen grab to go to the CL ad. No hard feeling, hey?

Last edited:

bri

Adventurer
Aw come on man, quit your bitching! It ain’t very becoming.

Maybe, just maybe instead you could express a little thanks for someone making the effort to find and share and post interesting vehicles for others here. Geeze...aren’t there more serious problems for you to get lit on?

You might pause in your unhappiness and try to understand that I only have a crappy, buggy, small tablet (not a fancy expensive computer) to use for this stuff. I can’t copy the ad link and the ad text/pics itself in one try. When I do grab an ad and post it on the temp text box, and then try to go back to grab the url link, tapatalk inconveniently wipes out the original temporary post, and I have to start all over again. It embarrasses me to even feel compelled to have to explain this in my own defense.

So, yeah, when I spend hours like I did the other night re-posting multiple interesting CL ads of what look to be decent overlander vehicles for my brothers and sisters here, I’m just not always going to be able to or want to take all of the extra time to go back and forth trying to overcome the problem with wiped out temp posts...

And remember of course, if you’re truly inspired to get more info on a post that I’ve taken the time to post, you certainly can take the initiative and easily look it up yourself using the reference in the screen grab to go to the CL ad. No hard feeling, hey?

Oh sheesh. Grow some skin. You obviously have way too much time on your hands.

I just said it was annoying, you are the one "lit".

Last edited:

bri

Adventurer
He's not the one bitching on every forum post.

Please stop, I made one comment that it was annoying to see just a picture and you start implying I am bitching on every forum post? Give me a break. he then goes on a disertation about how I am supposed to be thankful to him. YAWN!

AbleGuy is doing a good thing and incidentally since I made the comment he has started including links. Good on him. Shame on you for lying and exaggerating.

86scotty

Cynic
Please stop, I made one comment that it was annoying to see just a picture and you start implying I am bitching on every forum post? Give me a break. he then goes on a disertation about how I am supposed to be thankful to him. YAWN!

AbleGuy is doing a good thing and incidentally since I made the comment he has started including links. Good on him. Shame on you for lying and exaggerating.

Not lying or exaggerating, but I'll be glad to stop after I explain myself. Just before I read your comment above I was reading about you questioning how anyone could afford a camper van that was for sale or get a loan for it. It seemed to me to be an implication that the price was too high. Well, I agree, it is, but that's the world we live in. If you shop around you'll see.

Have a nice weekend!

bri

Adventurer
So that also is "bitching"? Lighten up dudes. I don't live to abide by anyones idea of political correctness and even you agree with me, so you must be a ********** too. Bye Bye. I will stop posting about the classifieds and be done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles