SEMA 2018

vintageracer

To Infinity and Beyond!
Just wanted to show that there were more than Jeeps at SEMA 2018!

I also did not pay attention that thread was in the JEEP section!

Last edited:
some pretty cool stuff is that cliffside a competitor to ursa minor? I love this stuff by wallet is having heart attacks. Iwish that the folks doing this stuff would focus on some of us poorer types.

jadmt

ignore button user
come on keep it coming. love the older trucks and vans. Also would love to see some JK wrangler stuff as almost everything I can find is JL stuff.

jscherb

Expedition Leader
some pretty cool stuff is that cliffside a competitor to ursa minor? I love this stuff by wallet is having heart attacks. Iwish that the folks doing this stuff would focus on some of us poorer types.

Yes the Cliffride pop-top will be a competitor to Ursa Minor.

The most expensive thing on display on my Jeep was the Trail Kitchen at $650, which is inexpensive compared to other things on the market that offer some of the same features. Everything else on my Jeep was less expensive and a bunch of them were less than $100 :)

MORryde was handing out this flyer describing what was as on the Jeep, none of their items are very expensive; there were also items on the Jeep from Retrofit Offroad and from the startup doing the new storage bags and all of those items were around $100 or less as well.

SafariSticker_zps7ogeaoap.jpg

dstock

Explorer
Yes the Cliffride pop-top will be a competitor to Ursa Minor.

The most expensive thing on display on my Jeep was the Trail Kitchen at $650, which is inexpensive compared to other things on the market that offer some of the same features. Everything else on my Jeep was less expensive and a bunch of them were less than $100 :)

MORryde was handing out this flyer describing what was as on the Jeep, none of their items are very expensive; there were also items on the Jeep from Retrofit Offroad and from the startup doing the new storage bags and all of those items were around $100 or less as well.

Hmm, interesting, we were told $900 at the booth for the Trail Kitchen by one of the other gentleman at the booth.

jscherb

Expedition Leader
Hmm, interesting, we were told $900 at the booth for the Trail Kitchen by one of the other gentleman at the booth.
The base Trail kitchen is $650, the $900 price that you were told includes some of the extra table options.

jscherb

Expedition Leader
Oh ok. So is the sink part of the Trail Kitchen or is that part of the extra options?
The sink is an optional extra.

The idea behind the design of the Trail Kitchen is that the base unit should be affordable, functional and a base for building a full-featured kitchen that's equal or better to the multi-thousand-dollar units but at a fraction of the price. It's designed so people can start at a budget level and add features and components as they need them and as their budget allows.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles