SELLING THE MONSTER

DirtWhiskey

Western Dirt Rat
Well, I spent three years looking for this beast and have to change directions and sell some assets to build my distillery. I'm selling my 1992 4X4 Pierce Arrow fire truck. Picked it up in March and had it trucked to Utah. Really cool history on this one. It was Engine No. 1 at McMurdo Air base in Antarctica from 1992 to 2013, when it was retired from service by statute. It only has 13,000 miles on it and it runs amazing. Cat 3406, Allison automatic, quad cab monster. I was going to mount a flatbed and an Airstream on the back, skin it and travel. $18,500 obo. Sniff...

DETAILS HERE

https://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=389&search=&ssid=40029451&rnid=218#8

peneumbra

Explorer
You should be able to find a fire dept someplace that could use this, assuming all the systems are working properly. Maybe try one of the fire magazines...

DirtWhiskey

Western Dirt Rat
Peneumbra, not a bad idea. I'd love to see this bad boy get put to beneficial use!

Cruiseroutfit: I'm working on a space near downtown. We're called Congregation Spirits and we'll be boiling brandy, gin and whiskey! Stay tuned on that front.

peneumbra

Explorer
Google "used fire apparatus for sale" and you'll find several companies that sell to fire departments all over the country.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz