Selling 2018 BORDERLAND Trailer Outpost XT located in just north of Dallas TX.

mkmarz

SOLD ; 2018 BORDERLAND Trailer Outpost XT located in just north of Dallas TX.
We love this trailer and the fact it fits in tight places. It’s easy to use, easy to clean. For the most part we can leave our gear in it, buy food and we’re ready to hit the road. Insurance and registration is really reasonable when compared to an traditional RV. We will continue to use this trailer, but are considering a toy hauler as a replacement. I am the second owner, and we both kept this indoors when not in use.

Options include
  • 4 man Tupei Explorer series Autana 4 with full annex, mattress & cover, rain fly, anti-condensation matt.
  • Larger Rhino Rack awning with new cover and spare joints (in the case field repair is needed)
  • Domestic AC/Heat unit with soft start in the case generator is being used
  • Kitchen with water sink an 2 Camp chef burners
  • Shower with hot springs heater (works on 110v or propane)
  • 30 gallon tank,
  • Firewood box with shovel and axe.
  • Trailer interior fits a full size mattress (current using 3” foldable mattress)
  • 12volt LED lighting through out.
    • Under kitchen and slide out
    • Under body (adds ambient light to campsite)
    • Interior
    • Fire box
    • Rewired 7 pin connector to include back up lights as the factory did not.
  • I added a sleeping platform that has flip up storage under the bed. This all can be removed easily and caused no modifications to the trailer itself.
  • While doing some of the upgrades I added a 12v carbon monoxide detector, volt meter and some USB ports so a tablet can be charged on the shelf.
  • Rear swing out storage that could be easily removed, but I find it handy for cooler storage. It also swings around to the side so it can be easy to grab stuff while cooking.
  • I can provide more if requested. Borderland trailers website and facebook have up close photos as well.
boarderland1.jpg

boarderland2.jpg

boarderland1.jpgboarderland2.jpgboarderland3.jpgboarderland4.jpgboarderland5.jpgboarderland7.jpgboarderland6.jpgboarderland8.jpgboarderland9.jpgboarderland10.jpg

Last edited:
What a sweet set up man. I just bought a off road camper last weekend. Wish I would have seen this one sooner.

Good luck with selling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Za9

What are the specs?
-height with RTT
-length
-weight
Any problems?
Where in the DFW area are you?

mkmarz

What are the specs?
-height with RTT
-length
-weight
Any problems?
Where in the DFW area are you?

Height with RTT as it sits in the picture 89.5"

From the borderland website the XT's Outside Dimension 72 H x 175 L x 77 W . However, this unit is equipped with the option rear swing out. This adds 25" to the length.

Borderland says anywhere from 1500-3000 based on options. I'd venture to guess its around 2500-2800.

As far as issues. There are two factory LED lights that died. I contacted borderland and they're going to ship me out a few. The fenders have some rock chipping. No rust, just exposed the ground coat. The last issue, I removed some Jerry can mounts off the side and one of the allen head bolts snapped. (image included, excuse the dirt needs to be wiped down)

Located in Murphy TX

Attachments

• IMG-4938.jpg
    IMG-4938.jpg
    1,013.2 KB · Views: 317
  • IMG-4940.jpg
    IMG-4940.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 342
  • IMG-4941.jpg
    IMG-4941.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 352
  • IMG-4942.jpg
    IMG-4942.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 315
  • thumbnail_IMG-4937.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG-4937.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 285

mkmarz

Negative. It could be added fairly easily. I added a marine switch panel with breakers. It still have an unused circuit that could be used for the additional pump.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94