*SOLD* 2006 Tundra DC 4x4

Double_Eh

Nice rig, and welcome back to CB! I'm leaning toward hanging onto my truck as well, but if you're looking for an interesting swap my vegetable oil powered excursion is also located here in Crested Butte. Runs on the leftovers from Lil's Sushi.

TexasD-90

Adventurer
** UPDATE ** NEW PRICE $16,500 ****

I took this off the market for a while, but am ready to sell it now. This truck has been amazing, and I might build another one, but I'm ready for a project. New price is $16,500 and it will include the dual battery system that is installed in the truck. The RTT and fridge are no longer available. The only thing that has changed is the mileage (currently at 171,500) and the windshield is cracked. I'm happy to have that fixed prior to purchase.

TRUCK LOCATED IN CRESTED BUTTE, COLORADO

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
How did this not ever sell?

Some of us have long held on to the notion that these earlier Tundras are classics and are nicer, more versatile trucks than are the newer crop of “mid sized” 4WD rigs.

Trying to find one of these older Tundras in good shape with reasonable mileage is like looking for that mythical unicorn. I gave up several years ago...

GLWTS

Hi there I’m
This is a great truck! I just honestly have a problem. I love the project side of these vehicles. In the past few years I’ve built a defender, discovery, 2 80 series cruisers, 2 100 series cruisers and now this Tundra. It’s time for something different. I own an off road/Overland Shop, so we always build our trucks with the best parts we can find, and then use them as marketing tools at shows and events. I am offering this truck with the following accessories:
  • custom front bumper
  • come up 9.5 synthetic winch
  • baja Designs 20” onx6 high power light
  • custom high clearance rear bumper
  • S2 pro reverse lights
  • FN wheels x 5
  • Mastercraft CXT tires x 5
  • icon coilovers
  • total chaos uca
  • deaver add a leaf in rear
  • icon rear shocks
  • replaced all steering rack bushings
  • are camper shell painted to match
  • BedSlide for easy access to all your gear
  • rhinorack pioneer platform roof rack on camper shell
  • S2 pro lights on rack
  • Spod to control up to 8 accessories
  • 7” touch screen head unit with bluetooth
  • weather tech floor mats
  • headrest DVD players for the kids
  • National Luna dual battery system with Odyssey batteries
Truck specs:
  • silver paint is 8/10 because of a few minor dings
  • grey cloth interior is 9/10 very clean
  • V8 4.7L motor is strong and well cared for
  • timing belt and water pump done at 100k
  • clean and clear title
  • 160K miles
  • PRICE UPDATE 7/10/2019 $16,500
Located in Crested Butte, CO

Hi there!! I’m very interested in your truck and am a Salida local. I’d love to come check it out as soon as possible, please shoot me an email zoerayor@gmail.com ? thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles