SedonaFest II April 25th-27th 2008

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
Ok folks it is time to starting beating the drums about a little bit of fun in the red rock country.
April in Sedona should be killer nice so come on out and play in the dirt, have fun around the fire and maybe win some goodies.
here is the link to read the info in the first post and add yourself to the roll call
http://adventure4x4.net/waiting/showthread.php?t=2428

enjoy

FurthurOnTheFly

Glamping Society
:jump: BUMP for a great event! Come on out people!

There will be lots of :truck: along with :1888fbbd: and some more :safari-rig: and it will be lots of :wings:

Open to every kind of rig!

FurthurOnTheFly

Glamping Society
Registration is back up on Adventure 4x4!

The sponsors are starting to roll in. I'd like to announce Sierra Expeditions is donating a box of goodies for the raffle!!

detail_518_compass.jpg

Thanks to Wil and Wendy!!

Sierra Expeditions

FurthurOnTheFly

Glamping Society
We have more sponsors to add to the list! A big thanks to Chris at Lucrum, Doc at Springtail Solutions, and Travis at Metal Tech!!

Logo_2cBlkGrn.gif

Springtail%20logo.gif

LUCRUM-BANNER.jpg

FurthurOnTheFly

Glamping Society
The sponsors just keep rolling in! There are going to be some serious goodies at the raffle! Thanks to Ryan at SDHQ and Terry at All-Pro!

topper3.gif

all-pro-off-road-main.jpg

FurthurOnTheFly

Glamping Society
Alright, we have another sponsor to announce! Thanks to Thomas (Aka Cowboy 4X4) from Overland XT who is donating some awesome items to the raffle!!

Follow the link to see more about some of the cool items Thomas makes for the FJ!

Overland XT

1leglance

Just to let eveyone know I will be dontating some stuff in the name of Disabled Explorers...

Rechargeable LED Work light
steel winch line
350pg Camping & Wilderness Survival Book
1 Lg First Aid Kit
1 sm First Aid Kit

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
Nice! Looks like it's shaping up nicely!!!!
I know I can't be there unforetunately, but I will be eagerly awaiting the pictures and updates! :camping: :clapsmile

FurthurOnTheFly

Glamping Society
We welcome yet another sponsor, thanks to Joel at Ellis Precision!!! For those of you who have seen the custom grips in our truck, this is who makes them!!
adimage.php

FlyingWen

Explorer
Man I wish we were able to go to this! Too bad you can't be in 2 places at 1 time!

Can't wait to see some pics.:exclaim:

FurthurOnTheFly

Glamping Society
Just picked up another sponsor...thanks to Kevin at Swiss Army SUV for donating a maplight kit for the FJ!

Here is the one we have installed:
normal_img_1321.jpg

and if you have a Scanguage you can send it back to him and he will make the cuts to fit:
normal_img_1407.jpg

You can see this and his other products here

1leglance

thank you guys so much for all your hard work bringing in the goodies for this event....strong work!

FurthurOnTheFly

Glamping Society
Wow I can't believe it, another sponsor! I hope you attendees are saving up your money cause its going to be one crazy raffle!!

I'd like to thank Barbara over at Devil Woman Flags....
store_logo.gif

Devil Woman Flags

I'm sure most of you have seen her custom flag she did for Jonnie:
flag.jpg

She has been wonderful to work with on our custom R2 Flag, and she will be sending 10 Gift Certificates for Flags to Sedonafest!!!

1leglance

I was going over some details of SedonaFest II and the planned Saturday night Chilli/Cornbread dinner when I realized I ought to put a few thoughts out there...

I figure on making a big pot of Chilli and lots of Dutchoven Cornbread (I am used to cooking for 60-100 Cubscouts) but other side dishes or desires need to be pot luck so feel free to use this thread to plan if anyone wants to bring other things....

Since our group supports Tread Lightly and the concept of Conservation it would be silly to buy a bunch of disposable plates/bowls, utensils and such...so please everyone if you are planning on joining us on Saturday night bring a plate/bowl spoon/fork that isn't throw away...there will be a wash station setup for cleanup.

Dinner will be from 6-7pm and the Fireside Chats will be after with a Presentation on Tread Lightly, Trail Comm, Navigation, Trail Leadership and more...bring your chairs and beverages for some fun around the fire....and feel free to bring some firewood if you have the space.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles