Brian McVickers

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, and I almost forgot! :yikes:

IMG_5920.JPG

Brian

FlyingWen

Explorer
We had a great time. My trip was short, but sweet. Aside from the drive shaft issue (which I originally broke at the Overland Expo 08), the KJ ran great and did a good job on the trails.

Good to see some old friends and make new ones!

FurthurOnTheFly

Glamping Society
Great pictures everyone! I'm really glad everyone had such a fun time at this event. We raised some money for a great charity, had fantastic weather, and how can you not love Sedona? The main reason we wanted to keep it going is exactly for the reason Brian mentioned: its a fun family event. Everyone keeps talking about the possibility of making this something huge in the future, but to me things like TDS, Surf N Turf, etc just don't scream out 'bring the family, relax and have a good time'. Not trying to be down on those events at all, but one thing I've heard echoed from many of the regular Sedonafest attendees is that they like that its a small, local, family atmosphere.

We have some changes in the works for next year, but I hope we can keep that family-friendly vibe going.

Cypher

Full Time Traveler
Lots of great pics here everyone! Way to many good ones to list them all, great job.

What a great weekend this was. Congrats and a huge thank you to Mike, Heidi, Wil/Wendy (Sierra Exp), and all those involved in making this thing happen despite the obstacles they faced. It was awesome to hang out with old friends and meet new ones. I have some pics to post but just have not had to chance to upload them to my file share yet. I should be able to do so sometime soon.

suntinez

Explorer
Happy to see the weekend in pics, looks like you guys had alot of fun :wings:

The Sedonafest legacy is well on its way!

Cypher

Full Time Traveler
Better late than never. Here are my pics from Sedonafest. I didn't manage to snap any pics of camp since I was obviously having too much fun hanging and kicking back.

Smiley Rock:
P6050230.JPG

P6050235.JPG

Broken Arrow Night run #1:
P6060238.JPG

Greasy Spoon:
P6060245.JPG

P6060249.JPG

P6060250.JPG

P6060255.JPG

P6060257.JPG

Cypher

Full Time Traveler
Crappy mid-day overcast scenic shots from Soldier's Pass:
P6070260.JPG

P6070261.JPG

P6070262.JPG

Broken CV Shaft: (Removed the two front CVs, two skids, entire front differential, and front driveshaft)
P6080263.JPG

P6080264.JPG

P6080265.JPG

P6080266.JPG

tibaal89

Adventurer
From Sunday...

Damn, gotta put them back on! :(

DSC_5748.jpg

This isn't normal...

DSC_5754.jpg

Cypher really likes his wheels I guess... :D