Security camera system?

calicamper

Expedition Leader
I run Ring wireless solar powered at home one is 4 yrs old haven’t touched it since going up. Mounted in a bird house with $8 Amazon solar panel?. The new model hasn’t been as good gets lens fogging issues with temperature changes.

The truck/rv rig needs something likely smaller and more durable than the Ring cameras however!!! For home use Ring is by far a top contender.

Buddha.

Finally in expo white.
More on the Blink system. He starts talking about the security system at about 5:30 min but the whole video is great for those who RV.

I set up three Blink cameras for the in-laws. It works fine.The temp is definitely off and one of them quit working after a couple months, might just be the batteries haven’t checked yet.

Buddha.

Finally in expo white.
Well, it can be. You get the option to use batteries or hardware, or both for full backup redundancy. Not every Ring device offers this, but the cameras and doorbells do
Sorry, I misspoke. I’m was thinking of the Blink system.

Photobug

I just bought a dash cam. They got a lot of features including parking monitoring, which will pick up and film movement in front of the vehicle, or if the vehicle gets bumped. The model I got coming also will allow me to monitor outside through the camera using wifi.

The ability to monitor, and report to you or store images or videos to the cloud means you need a full time Wifi and hotspot, which is too much effort to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94