Seat covers?

ratled

Adventurer
Barricade seat covers are the go to for seat covers for the Jeep, but when I look at the ones for my new to me Yukon, all I get is that $30 cheap import stuff. Not sure what I'm going to do for the long run but want something for now that will last more than a weekend. Anyone has some ideas I can check out

Thanks

ratled

pith helmet

I wish I had a good one for you, but instead will tell you one that didn’t work for me. I put Duluth Trading covers in my Sierra and was impressed with the quality.
They were like wrestling an bear to get on, not gonna slip.

However, they are lined with something to make them water resistant and in the heat where I live it made them impossible to sit on. Sweat city. I gave them away.

I have heard good things about Carhartt ones but haven’t tried yet.

ratled

Adventurer
Thanks guys for the fast replies..... its a good start.

@ pitth - Too bad I like clothes so I'm surprised.

@ Grassland - Thanks for that. That is kind of what I was thinking. Do you have them? If so, did you do custom or semi custom?

For those following along at home here are the links for the two mentioned above

Marathon

Fia

Last edited:

Grassland

Thanks guys for the fast replies..... its a good start.

@ pitth - Too bad I like clothes so I'm surprised.

@ Grassland - Thanks for that. That is kind of what I was thinking. Do you have them? If so, did you do custom or semi custom?

For those following along at home here are the links for the two mentioned above

Marathon

Fia
Honestly I forget. I believe it was just choose for my model year of F150.
They have faded on the sides over the years but I've had them for six years. Fit OK and seem durable enough. Have provisions for side air bags.

Attachments

• IMG_20210703_204220.jpg
    IMG_20210703_204220.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 22
D

Deleted member 9101

However, they are lined with something to make them water resistant and in the heat where I live it made them impossible to sit on. Sweat city. I gave them away.

I had the same problem with Neoprene seat covers.

Now I just sit on a towel if I'm dirty or sweaty and shampoo the seats when they get dirty.

Last edited by a moderator:

jadmt

ignore button user
Do seat covers take into account the side curtain airbags that may be mounted in the seats?
Marathon builds for each individual and they ask you if you have air bags. It takes a bit longer to get them but worth it. They have been making them in Bozeman since like the 70's. they must be doing something right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior