seanpistol's 01 Tundra

theBullfrog125

Adventurer
Check out Raptor liner. You can make it lay down like paint if you add paint thinner and shoot through a paint gun. Would look WAY better than Monsterline. Plus you can tint Raptor liner to any color you want.

You can definitely tint Monstaliner, and it is sprayable. Lots of colors available. Also UV stable without need of a top coat. My favorite aspect of Monstaliner is that is it so smooth compared to most liners. You could use a wash mitt on it.

seanpistol

Explorer
I'm digging the Monstaliner. I'm happy with how it turned out, and the texture is as Jeremiah described above. Applying it was easy with the roller, I may be interested in just rolling it on the whole truck since I don't have the facilities or the equipment to spray it.

3-pack AAL.

Last edited:

Wasatch

Observer
How's the POR-15 holding up? How'd you prep the frame before painting? Did you use the POR 'Top Coat'?

I'm currently about to do the same thing!

seanpistol

Explorer
The POR-15 is holding up great. I wire or flap wheeled down to bare metal, wiped with gasoline, and painted. Make sure you don't get any of it on your skin, it doesn't come off of anything.

seanpistol

Explorer
It's that time of year!

36577397034_2c75f77743_b.jpg

36577223764_2a74c1a0ff_b.jpg

37240085286_1bec50f87d_b.jpg

Getting ready for Rock Therapy in Moab next month. To do list:

Build spare CV
Install Bates 930 boots on all CVs
Install Front Range Offroad twin sticks
Possibly switch back to stock center console
Weld tabs to seat rails for lap belts
Mount hilift and secure tire to bedslide
Add "fill plate" to slider on driver side so my dog doesn't break his leg
Wire seat heaters
Fill CO2 tank
Relocate washer fluid res

Last edited:

seanpistol

Explorer
I picked up a 1 quart plastic bottle with flat sides. I'm going to make a bracket to mount it in the engine bay where the filler neck for the current bottle is at. I'll mount the stock pump in the new plastic bottle.

Being small it will just have to be filled more frequently.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles